Search results

1. TommyGun

Learned Something New.

I am just starting to build my knowledge and this would suggest I probably have a lot more to learn. I have only had a chance to shoot my RR a few times and then only a few quick mags. I had noticed that the bolt that came with it had an unusual looking gas key and was going to post a pic...
  2. TommyGun

Lage no joy

Got a Max10 mk2 a while back and have yet to get it to fire a round. Had it out a coupe of times and the bolt just hangs up on the mag. I am not very much of a gunsmith so I need some help. I thought that I had found the problem after unloading a mag and discovering that the bolt was actually...
  3. TommyGun

The wait begins

Just pulled the trigger on a Saker 762 suppressor to go along with the 300BLK & 308 SBR's I am building. I picked it up from Silencer Shop. I hope that the Form3/4's run under 9 months.
  4. TommyGun

No Joy

After being off my feet four months as a result of a broken heel sustained in a deer stand fall I was released to start putting weight on my foot a couple of weeks ago. It still hurts like a SOB to walk but it's improving slowly. Today was the first weather nice enough to get out so I gave it a...
  5. TommyGun

A SMG stright up & a clip back.

Obama says we want to bring machine guns bar hopping. " people just say well, we should have firearms in kindergarten and we should have machine guns in bars" I don't know about y'all but I only wanna take my MG if we may end up at a rival biker bar.
  6. TommyGun

Max10/9 + Viper

Ok I have my new Lage Max10/9 and I have a Viper Suppressor. Lage sells a spacer ring for it to work with their barrel & upper. I am kinda dumb so I don't get it. Do you just put the spacer over the end of the barrel & screw the can on behind it and if so what is the point. The Viper has a...
  7. TommyGun

head space gauges?

Is it essential to check go & no go head space when mating a new barrel & upper receiver? and are one brand of gauge better than another ie Clymer vs Forster. Looks like Forster is 10 bucks less. Thanks
  8. TommyGun

SBR Build

I am putting together a parts list for my Form-1 build. I am going to do a 300 BLK and also a 308 and I guess I will short barrel it too while I am at it. I am going to add a Gemtech ONE. (Caliber Rated: 300WM (24" or longer barrel), 7.62, .308, 5.56 (7.5" or longer)) since it will run both...
  9. TommyGun

Santa Claus is coming to town

Santa got my letter and I am on his Nice List. He is dropping off a MAX 10/9 at my house with a Left Folder, K-Grip and all of the other Lage up grades for the RPB. So If I could get him to drop a little elf dust on my broke foot so I could break that baby in it would be a Happy New Year.
  10. TommyGun

USMG Upper?

I am on the list for a M-10 mk2 from Lage, I think that they had to mill some prats that had been coming from a supplier. So the wait should not be too much longer. Is there any advantage to having a USMG side cocker upper? I am also on Sam's list for a Gen2 22 upper. I am currently...
  11. TommyGun

wanta here a birthday wish? posted here for more traction. Some images a little ikky

I fell off a deer stand tomorrow will be a week. So if you wanna see a bad foot and what I plan to do to help it vote yes if not say we don't want to see your stupid ass stuff. Oh did it mention it's my Birthday:mini-gun Tease
  12. TommyGun

Full Auto Fun & The Mag. Dump Grin

I was finally able to get the boys out for some cap popping. I went over to one of our restaurant regulars. He had never seen nor shoot full auto. We started out with some suppressed Mac-10/9. At first he was a little hesitant, so I pulled off 2or3 burst and then handed it off to him. After...
  13. TommyGun

No Joy

I took too long loading mags and got out to my shooting spot late. I don't know if I did something out of order. The gun was on safe and when I pulled the bolt back it suck about half way. I was unable to move the safty or get the gun to fire. I can't get the bolt to come back or release. What...
  14. TommyGun

LAX Reloads

Got in a case of LAX reloads last week and just now breaking it out. I think that I read a bad review of their stuff before, but if looks matter it's beautiful. The headspace?? not sure if that is the correct term for how the bullets is seated is also perfect. I may beable to get out tommarrow...
  15. TommyGun

Barrel rethreading

I foolishly tried to remove the flash hider from a 13 some odd year old Bushmaster upper. It was a unusual style having no flat sides to get a wrench to hold on. I ended up bending the tip so it was then a must remove situation. We finally got it off but the front half of the threads came off...
  16. TommyGun

Mac History Video

Better the usual video coming from these guys. Range video is pretty good too.
  17. TommyGun

Tracking Point

I am sure you guys have seen demo's of the Tracking Point fire control system. If not check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVLmf_CBHKM&feature=youtu.be&elq=9096fdd78e384654bb4166d064adcbbe&elqCampaignId=26
  18. TommyGun

Sure Fire Mag. Dump

I finally got over to my Dealers to shoot the M16 that I bought last Forth of July. The GemTech Halo was not as quite as I expected but at least you won't break an ear drum if protection is forgotten as I have a few times. The 100 rd. dump showed the receiver is spot on even if we did catch the...
  19. TommyGun

First Shoot

I was finally able to get over to my Dealer and shoot the Mac-10/9 that I bought last Fourth of July. I had also bought a GemTech Viper suppessor for it. It as a little louder than I had expected since the only experence I have had was a buddy that had a internally suppressed MP5. I had gotten...
  20. TommyGun

New to reloading want a dillion 650

I have never done any reloading but I have a Mac10/9mm & a RR m16 waiting on form4 transfer. I want to start reloading to feed the Mac and them may be later the 556. I have read that someone should not start out on a press such as a 650 but I think that with this forum and may be some other...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter