Search results

1. S

Anyone use the Stormerkz Pic rail stock adapter?

What do you think of it?
  2. S

JMAC folding stock

https://www.brownells.com/guntech/product-spotlight-jmac-customs-ss-8-folding-stock/detail.htm?lid=18569 It attaches to a Pic rail similar to a SIG MPX or MCX. Seems like it would look pretty cute on an M11/9 too. I suppose it wouldn't be that hard to drill a couple holes in the back of the...
  3. S

American Eagle 147 gr flat point?

Has anyone shot this stuff in a stock M11/9? Does it feed worth a damn? Thinking about buying a bunch (because it's subsonic) while Federal has their rebate going.
  4. S

Zhukov stock adapter?

Does anyone offer, or is anyone working on, a Zhukov stock adapter? The stock looks pretty cool and is cheap to boot.
  5. S

MPA30DMG + M11/9?

Has anyone looked into merging the Masterpiece Arms Glock mag lower with an M11/9? Maybe sawing off the aluminum grip frame and welding it to the steel M11/9 receiver? Not only would it be a huge improvement ergonomically, but it has a decent mag release. The Glock magazine is a MAC owners dream...
  6. S

m11/9 dimensions?

If someone has a ruler and their m11/9 nearby, could you measure the height and length, not including stock? Mine is a thousand miles away and I need to get a box to put it in. Thanks

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter