Search results

1. R

Bolt Carrier Question

How difficult is it to remove the piston, never done it before, and special tools.
  2. R

Bolt Carrier Question

But…..is it OK to use the bolt carrier with the longer piston. I don’t want it to cause any injury, like to me.
  3. R

Bolt Carrier Question

Thé piston is longer.
  4. R

Bolt Carrier Question

I decided to purchase some spare parts for my PAP M92PV, CAI AK pistol. I purchased a spare bolt carrier. Upon its arrival I noticed it is longer than my original. Maybe Ann inch or two longer. It does fit, but is it OK to use. After all, it is longer than my original. Any thoughts or did...
  5. R

M-11/Nine smg - safety group issue

A little grease and a clamp......perfection. Thank You, my friends. Long live the RREPUBLIC.
  6. R

M-11/Nine smg - safety group issue

OK, i have done my cleaning of my firearm. Time to put it back together. Someone correct me, but the safety group is a bit@# to get back together. The ball bearing, safety slide, tiny micrscopic spring are like impossible. Then getting the pin in the safety switch. Come on already. Any...
  7. R

Gun solvent trap

What is the deal with gun solvent traps. Something does not look kosher. Any input.
  8. R

Integrally suppressor cleaning

I have seen an older Ruger mkII or possibly III. Integrally suppressed. At least 10 or more years old. Not fired much, so I am told. The front part of the muzzle screws off, about the size of a quarter. Don't see anything else to take apart. How do you clean it, if you do?
  9. R

Best 9mm suppressor

Any suggestions or comments on a 9mm suppressor? 1/2 × 28. What would you suggest to purchase.
  10. R

Cleaning the MAC

What do you clean the frame with? Are rem oil wipes ok? What would you clean the frame with, any suggestions.
  11. R

Barrel Question

Thanks. Just was not sure of the significance. So, does that type of suppressor perform better? Does it make the Uzi go up in value? If you had a preference what would you select.
  12. R

Barrel Question

Is there anything special about a three lug barrel?
  13. R

Sticky Uzi Safety

Thanks. I will look into those possibilities. :bang
  14. R

Sticky Uzi Safety

Anyone ever have any issues with their safety? Such as when you are finished firing a round the safety does not push-out or rest fully and after a little play it then pops a little and is fully extended out and ready for action.
  15. R

A Stuck Uzi

Great suggestions. Thanks to all. Here is what I have found so far: it is the safety, when I squeeze the trigger and safety no issues. However, I have noticed the safety is not totally resetting, after squeezing a few more times it then resets all the way out, you hear a pop and it is in the...
  16. R

A Stuck Uzi

Been there and done that. Something is just not sitting right. The grip frame retaining pin does not fit perfect, does not line up exactly with the pin in. Pin out perfect and no issues. Are there any other pins that may work? Thanks for the help.
  17. R

A Stuck Uzi

Here is my problem. I have thoroughly cleaned my full-size Uzi. Everything looks fine. I have assembled my Uzi with the exception of the grip frame retaining pin. I do a systems check and everything seems ready for the range. However once I insert the grip frame retaining pin in place the...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter