Search results

1. C

Unopened mag

The going rate for used mil surp GG mags is $50 each?
  2. C

Happy holidays MAC people!

Merry Christmas
  3. C

New CF-W9mmA bolt showed up today!!!

Is there a thread that goes over the differences between the two? Both work in the m11/9? The A also works in the large mag well m11?
  4. C

12 ga upper for M-11/9 project

Add me to the list. Thanks!!
  5. C

Grey Ghost Uppers for the CF-W bolt.

Received your e-mail!! Thanks Mike.
  6. C

Grey Ghost Uppers for the CF-W bolt.

In please!
  7. C

Rent a beltfed 9mm upper?

+1 on the cheap links. I pick up what I can, but don't sweat it. Josh you upper is awesome!
  8. C

Subgun Match Tips

Nice! Thanks for sharing!
  9. C

Rent a beltfed 9mm upper?

Josh, I own a FM-9. I run it on a RR. For me 150 links isn't enough for one range trip. Linking at the range isn't an option due to time. I would rather be shooting than linking by hand. I am currently waiting on a linker from Triggerjocky so I don't have to link by hand. You guys don't...
  10. C

Belf fed 9mm upper

The website looks odd. The order/payment page appear to not be secure? Did you order through that website or some other way? I want a linker, but that website has me scared!
  11. C

Shockwave Zmag stuck

Mine work 100% right out of the package.
  12. C

Bowers Ability

+1 Super nice guy in person. The best customer service in the biz!
  13. C

CF-W 9MM Slowfire Bolts

Received mine today!
  14. C

M16 Conversion Prices...WHATS UP:)

It seems that many lump anything other than a Colt marked m16/m16a1/m16a2 conversions. Some even consider the Colt 614 a conversion! So my real question is what is the market for factory M16 style machine guns by other than Colt? BFI/Sendra is a factory gun correct? What are these running?
  15. C

CF-W 9MM Slowfire Bolts

Cool! A check is in the mail.
  16. C

This is one sweet M11/9......NOT!

Meh, he took a flat kit and made it look junky. To each their own. Not my style.
  17. C

Gunbroker prices

With a fixed supply and strong demand anything will continue to go up in price. For what they are and how much they would cost today MG prices are flat stupid, but that isn't the point. There is no end in price increases in sight......just look at paintings from dead artist that people want...
  18. C

Freedom Ordnance FM-9 belt fed owners

Josh http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_23/450471_Belt_fed_9mm_upper.html&page=4 First post page 4 at the bottom. "If using a RR be sure to use the "belt bag", a loose belt will chafe the Shit out of the side of your mag well"
  19. C

Freedom Ordnance FM-9 belt fed owners

Josh, I really don't care that much if your upper fails or never works on my m16. What I do care about and what has stopped my from buying your upper is what kind of stress does it put on the lower. M16 lowers are expensive and running on my semi autos seems lame. So if I put this upper on...
  20. C

Well go ahead and start cussing me!

Well how much did you pay for the lot???

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter