Search results

1. CRofMel

Looking for 50rd Coffin mags for sale

Can anyone shoot me in the direction of some 50rd Coffin mags / Swedish K for sale? Folke is out of stock now. One of my buddy's just picked up a Max 31 for his new Mac and prefers the Coffins over the drums. Let me know. Thanks
  2. CRofMel

Where to buy Suomi Coffin mags?

Hey guys I didn't want to takeover the Coffin mag spring thread, does anyone know where I can purchase multiple 50 round Coffin magazines? I previously purchased from Folke but Folke is now OUT OF STOCK. Only other listing I can find is on Gunbroker and you have to send international...
  3. CRofMel

Max-11/15 price?

I have googled and searched: what is the price for the 11/15 going to be? I think I preordered it and was one of the first 100 people but don't remember hearing a price. Thanks and here is a video of me shooting my M11 with speed block for wasting your time.
  4. CRofMel

$500 Suomi stick drum for factory upper - where can I get another one?

Pics attached...Like the title says where can I find more of these? (Link to hi-res album)
  5. CRofMel

Is anybody working on recreating 50rd suomi coffin mags?

Is anybody working on this? I thought I saw a post earlier this year. Just wondering if I should wait or just buy more of the old $125 coffin mags.
  6. CRofMel

How to use torque wrench on M11 barrel?

I have swapped some barrels around and need to re-tighten the barrels on my (3) Lage uppers and (1) factory M11/9 upper. The Lage manual states to, "Use a torque wrench to tighten to 40ft/lbs." However the picture shows just using a regular wrench... How do I get my torque wrench onto the 3/4"...
  7. CRofMel

Anybody using a sonic cleaner on the M11/9, Lage upper and misc. gun parts?

Looking at purchasing the Hornady Hot Tub sonic cleaner which is big enough to fit a 16" AR upper. Being that every range trip is starting to consist of at least 500 rounds through the M11, Lage uppers and Tirant 9 can, I figured it would be a good investment to clean them up every 1k-2k...
  8. CRofMel

Help with my Cobray SWD M11/nine after adding Lage parts and reassembling

Following the disassembly instructions on Mac-11.info I took apart the the entire M11 today for the first time, added some parts, and now its not working correctly. I installed: -Lage sear -Internal safety slide -Extended Safety -2 piece grips with thumb safety When I finished I noticed the...
  9. CRofMel

Colt 614 AR15 or Colt 613 AR15 "M16"???

Need help deciding between these two machineguns at my LGS. I already paid for the 614 Model but he is giving me the option to pay $3k more if I want the one rollmarked "M16." Both are formed as AR15's. Going to be using one of these as a shooter as I am keeping my M16A2 NIB. Should I spend the...
  10. CRofMel

Max 31k - Suomi "Coffin" Mags

Trying to locate some Suomi 50rd Coffin magazines to purchase and the only ones I can find are the ones located in Germany/Poland on Gunbroker and you have to send a Moneygram/Cashier's check. Seams like I can get (4) of them for about $450.00 . Is overseas the only place to get them? Just seams...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter