Search results

1. A

Case for MAC-M10

Im looking for a case for my M10. Im looking to hold 3-5 mags, suppressor, and a spare upper. It can be either hard or soft. Color is also open. Thanks.
  2. A

MAC M10 issues

I finally got my Texas MAC M10 to my FFL on a Form 4. Went to test it today and had some issues. First was the 9mm upper. I put the upper on along with the magwell adapter. Inserted the mag, pulled the knob back, pulled the trigger and nothing happened. When I take the mag out and pull the...
  3. A

MAC parts

I'm about to load up on trips, sears, buffer pads, etc. I'm looking at buying fire control group parts set which come in either 9mm or .45. I have a Texas MAC and wanted to know which parts do I need to buy to make sure they work. Since the gun is registered in both calibers which parts kit do I...
  4. A

MAC buffers

Looking to load up on spare parts. I see there are 2 different buffers neoprene and urethane. What are the pros and cons of these buffers.
  5. A

Texas MAC-10

Hello gentlemen, I'm currently in the process of purchasing a Mac-10. It's a Texas M10A1 in 45 with 9mm upper and mags. I've read in 2 articles that the Texas Mac's have a slower rate of fire (750 round per minute). Didn't know if anyone can verify this with actual experience/results. Thanks for...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter