MAC parts

AK74U

I'm about to load up on trips, sears, buffer pads, etc. I'm looking at buying fire control group parts set which come in either 9mm or .45. I have a Texas MAC and wanted to know which parts do I need to buy to make sure they work. Since the gun is registered in both calibers which parts kit do I buy as spares? Thanks guru's for the input.

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member
The only difference between a M10/9 and a M10/45 is the magwell. The internal parts are the same. The bigger question is has your Texas gun been welded and brought to standard MAC/RPB specs or is it original? The fire control for original Texas guns is specific to that brand. Sam at Practical Solutions still does the upgrade so he might have some original Texas style parts left over from conversions. So which M10 do you have?

Scott

LawBob

I'm about to load up on trips, sears, buffer pads, etc. I'm looking at buying fire control group parts set which come in either 9mm or .45. I have a Texas MAC and wanted to know which parts do I need to buy to make sure they work. Since the gun is registered in both calibers which parts kit do I buy as spares? Thanks guru's for the input.

Prob none will work

Show pics of your fire control group and we will confirm

AK74U

It's a SWD finished MAC. I can upload a pic. I don't have it yet, it's just getting in the pipeline.

AK74U

This had to be resized sorry.

Attachments

• 20210130_012744.jpg
    20210130_012744.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 302

boomer535

I have an SWD refinished Powder Springs M10/45. SWD did a great job rewelding and refinishing the Texas MAC And Jersey Arms guns too. Enjoy yours!

AK74U

What about extractors, recoil rods, springs, etc? I snagged some buffers and 2 buffer pads. But what are other parts I should have on hand?

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member
What about extractors, recoil rods, springs, etc? I snagged some buffers and 2 buffer pads. But what are other parts I should have on hand?

All of that sounds good. I bought Lage extended safety lever and machined steel safety. I would also have a spare sear and a new set of fire control springs.

Scott

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter