Search results

1. D30gaijin

New Here, First Galil Clone

Forty Five, thank you for that. Never found any 556 that recoiled enough to bother me but I am open to a more pleasant shooting experience. Only thing is, I have too many other gun projects going on that need the funds a KNS piston would take up. Most recent of late is saving for a Sig P320...
  2. D30gaijin

Not sure if this is something most of you know or maybe don't, but thought I would pass it along to the Galil community. Master Mount makes an outstanding AK side rail scope mount. They make both the scope mount base that slips onto their side rail and they make a "no gun smithing" side rail...
  3. D30gaijin

Not sure of the need for the K&N gas piston? I don't recover my brass anymore. And while I have a Dillon 550 press and full reloading setup, and thousands of primers and bullets, I have not needed to reload in years. Let me explain. From 1998 to 2010 the wife and I lived on and managed the...
  4. D30gaijin

I still have not shot it yet, been working on getting some parts for it. I bought a new set of night sights from Meprolight for $89. Only problem is my dead night sights were missing so have to find the bits and pieces to put the new night sights on. I found the front night sight spring from...
  5. D30gaijin

So I tried to place an order with Optics & Ammo for 5 Tapco Galil magazines and when I went to checkout I received this message: "The following errors have occurred. (13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive." That means their participation in credit card...
  6. D30gaijin

Thank you. I think I'll give them a try. I will let all know here how it works out.
  7. D30gaijin

Gekishibu, Have you ever done any business with Optics and Ammo? I ask because I too found their web site the other day and the Tapco magazines. Something seems fishy about their web site. They list no physical address location, no phone number to call, and if you want to contact them you...
  8. D30gaijin

Wow. Anyone here gone in search of funky Tapco Galil magazines lately? They are like nowhere to be found. I did find a Galil grip and screw at Numrich that will hopefully be here next week. Thank you to all for your suggestions.
  9. D30gaijin

Figures. I see my bad luck is still holding.:)
  10. D30gaijin

1911a1, Thank you for the tip. I still haven't shot it yet but hope to this week. Thank you for the scope mount link. Unfortunately there is no way to add it to a cart, which might mean they are out of stock.
  11. D30gaijin

I am not picky. I'll take what I can get.:)
  12. D30gaijin

Hello all. Newbie here that received my first Galil clone yesterday. No way I can afford nor really want an original IMI ARM. I'm a shooter not a collector. My three AK's are American made and that's fine with me. They are very well made and run perfectly. With regards to my new Galil...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter