Search results

1. 0331

NUTS 2015

They had no idea where the rounds were going except when they shot the dirt in front of the gun when the tripod collapsed and dusted everything in the area.
  2. 0331

NUTS 2015

I met him and he is a very nice guy. I stayed away from the M2 bunch after the first AD they had.
  3. 0331

NUTS 2015

where in the hell were you at strobro How did I miss you? Were you hiding from me on purpose (I do believe I have early onset Alzheimer's)
  4. 0331

NUTS 2015

Well I'm bringing a couple of guys if they don't bug out on me. They like to shoot and have built 2 AR's
  5. 0331

NUTS 2015

Jeez what is the estimate for the turnout?
  6. 0331

Light buffer for LWRC M6A2S upper 5.56

Thank you, Guys I will probably trade it for a 300 BO. I have 4 boxes of the ammo The company was Extreme shock and they are loaded with 100 grain bullets and they work. Most of my varmint hunting has about a 5 second window when I turn up my light and then there gone I was looking for something...
  7. 0331

I knew I should have went with 300 blackout.
  8. 0331

NUTS 2015

It has been too long and Please accept my apology. I booked a room and if nothing slips I'm gonna be there. You can call me at 817-988-2461 and I will tell you something the desk clerk told me and I was kind of surprised about what she said about it.
  9. 0331

NUTS 2015

Hi Tom! Man you are one of the people I have missed Is everyone staying at the same place we did before?
  10. 0331

I traded for the upper NIB and am making it a dedicated My Night varmint killer The tech guy promised me it would cycle subs with a light buffer could someone help me out. I have fired one of what I call light subsonic and the bolt won't move a bit. This is my first piston upper and need some...
  11. 0331

NUTS 2015

If it has a bed I'll take it if it is at the same place everyone else is staying
  12. 0331

NUTS 2015

I am coming unless something happens. Might bring a couple friends, one is a young man who just built an AR from a Receiver and his dad who has been working with me for the last year and a half. I am busted up pretty bad and have hardly any strength in my left hand/arm and wanted to know if I...
  13. 0331

NUTS 2015

Thank you sir!
  14. 0331

NUTS 2015

Guys I have been working steadily for the last year and a half and have not had time to do anything. Now that oil has tanked I am finding time on my hands and wanted to know if it is too late to sign up and does anyone know if the hotel is full?
  15. 0331

Favorite Powder for 300 win mag. And 223

I have 4 pounds of Varget, 1 pound of Tac 3 pounds of 4895. I am going to see how Tac meters through my charge bar for 223 Where is it? Mine hang one behind the other for speed
  16. 0331

Favorite Powder for 300 win mag. And 223

I have been loading rifle now and thought I might get some advice. My 308's are doing very good but wanted to know what powder you like for 69 gr 223 and 190gr 300 win mag (I haven't started on the 300 yet) Any advice would be appreciated.
  17. 0331

The official MAC picture thread

Went and did some shooting with my cousin and her family, her youngest daughter and her were trying to pose as charlies angels but I called them Hells Angels
  18. 0331

West Georgia Armory OK Now?

No offense but to me it would be like changing my name to Osama. Get ready for some shit coming your way :)
  19. 0331

Full ATF approval for S.A.B.R.E.

Another customer with same question about adjustable gas block. Even though I live in the country I shoot all my fun guns with cans out of consideration for the neighbors so I haven't run more than 30 rounds through my sabre and half were extreme shock 100 grain which by the way were gobbled up...
  20. 0331

Reliable subcompact semi-auto pistol

I bought a ruger lcp in 380 and put another 100 rounds through it for a total of 300 with 1 malfunction. it eats everything including the +P buffs hard cast lead even though ruger says not to use that stuff. I carry it sometimes just for very close bad times like under 10 feet or preferably...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter