Search results

1. BeachinBeemer

What are these worth?

I have 2 SWD Mac 11/9's...Number 1 has been rewelded, aligned, refinished and fitted w/Practical Solutions .22conversion. Sam has done all the work and the weapon has fired approximately 100 rds of .22 to test. Has 3 metal .22mags (2 40rds and 1 30rd) There are some shiny spots on the...
  2. BeachinBeemer

PS M11/9/.22

Just received my M11/9 that I had sent off to Sam @Practical soultions for rewelding/alignment/.22 fitting. The gun is a work of art..beautiful parkerizing, the gun looks as good as unfired. He additionally aligned and finished an SCA 10"sidecocker and another std 9mm upper that will be...
  3. BeachinBeemer

Beta mag/uzi conversion

Anyone know if a tower for the beta mags is made for the uzi. Have a beta mag for colt 9mm but it is too thick to fit in the uzi, since uzi 9mm mags are easy to convert to colt 9mm, it should be fairly simple for someone mechanically inclined to take a beta mag and attach an uzi tower in lieu...
  4. BeachinBeemer

.22 uzi extracters

Guys, just want to let you know that the .22 extracters that Arch Stanton and Tom Bowers are now selling are great!!..Easy fit, pop right in, spring steel and good price..$50.00/5 including postage!!Beemer:biker
  5. BeachinBeemer

UT6

OK RD...it's time to discuss and set-up UT-6!!...Dallas is a good spot..if no objections let's play there!! Let's set a date so we may schedule time off!..Beemer:biker
  6. BeachinBeemer

Help-Benelli M1-s90

Hey guys, I traded for a Benelli M1 super 90 recently with polychoke, internal choke tubes and full tactical 4 rail forward stock(B&T?)...it's a great single shot 12 ga...using low and hi brass I'm not able to get it to fully eject and reload. It's a recoil operated system, not gas....any...
  7. BeachinBeemer

Help!

Had a bullet lodge in my bbl at UT5, finally drove out the majority but the copper jacket is still caught in the rifling..bbl does not appear bulged but how can I get the Jacket out w/o screing up the bbl?--Thanks..Beemer:biker
  8. BeachinBeemer

V-51 repair

Just got my V-51 sbr back from vector..had been having problems w/battering when shooting suppresse...the put a g-3 locking piece in, new rear stock and appears that they refinished the entire weapon...all at n/c(bought from them last year)...beautiful job, quick turn around....thanks Rex and...
  9. BeachinBeemer

V51/suppressor problem

Have a V-51 w/a custom 10.5"bbl threaded 5/8x24 by vector. Using the yhm QD .308phantom can as well as the SRT .30cal(forgot model) I have had issues of battering the stocks-collapsible stock "blew apart" and was repaired by vector, the std stock(vector mods) is also being battered and has...
  10. BeachinBeemer

RLL problems

Have an RLL w/kns protector. One of the members here milled the bolt and receiver(Bushmaster), shooting 10.5" upper, also had a rock river 9mm milled, ramped etc to work with the link--the 9mm works faily relably, the .223 never has--I get hammer drop-seems to follow the bolt forward...
  11. BeachinBeemer

NC nfa shoot

OK guys, the NC nfa match is this week-end. Meet and greet @ Hooter's on Market St.-Wilmington beginning at 7:00pm, match begins on Sat. @10:00am sharp.-subguns, nfa rifles and shotguns, 3gun match, subgun 2 stage match, .22f/a match, open shooting on 4 other ranges!! www.anthillrange.com for...
  12. BeachinBeemer

Keltec .223 pistol

Anyone have one of the Keltec .223 pistols? Have you had any mods done, trigger work, bbl shroud, how does it shoot suppressed?-thanks-Beemer:biker
  13. BeachinBeemer

Saiga12

Hot Damn-just got the call from Tony at Tromix-my 8" saiga is being done now and will ship out on Monday!!!-now need to make a scabard to carry it on the motorcycle!!-Beemer:biker
  14. BeachinBeemer

NC nfa shoot

OK guys-have planned a 3 gun nfa shoot at Ant Hill range the last weekend in March. Hopefully those of you who can not make it to UT5 will come down here to meet and greet and have a great time. The article in SAR(Feb) issue about the Oct. shoot should give you good info on the range, etc...
  15. BeachinBeemer

NC Match photos

Guys-I'm trying to post some photos, if you all others please post here also- the first are two spectators who arrived early to watch the match, the guy looks like he was pretty happy, the others are of Capt. Monty, Jim Weaver of TASK slow fire fame, and several others-more photos on page 2-Beemer
  16. BeachinBeemer

SC shoot pics

Trying to post some pics of yesterdays shoot in SC so you can see what you missed(we missed the food-Patrick cooked invisible venison!!) The first pic is of my loaded trailer to haul my toys behind the motorcycle-too heavy!! Glad that SorenFAL came along-we commandeered his truck. The next...
  17. BeachinBeemer

New saiga 12

Did it again-went to the gunshow and there they were!!-new saiga 12's-couldn't get my money out fast enough!!-now to get it short bbl'd ala Tromix, then I found the add on Strum for the 10rd mags-last day of the sale-6 for $31.00/mag. Should never have seen that little sucker at UT4-had to have...
  18. BeachinBeemer

great triger jobs

just received 3 trigger jobs from Bill Springfied (wspringfield@comcast.net) He eliminated the creep and crispened and lightened the triggers on 2 HK triggers and my ar180. I have heard nothing but good reports on his work on other boards and I have to agree-he's great!! I sent the lowers out...
  19. BeachinBeemer

soumi coffin mags

guy on Subguns has about 40 packages of 4 coffin mags, loader and leather mag pouches for $120.00/set plus $10.00 shipping.-Great price since the mags are typically 40-60.00 each and the loader is 15/18.00 and mag pouches are ?-Have ordered a set yesterday myself. His e-mail is:folkem@online.no...
  20. BeachinBeemer

WTK-buffers

Checked the archives and could not find an answer. My new rll (yeah I know-enough already) seems to run about as fast as a stock m11/9. A real buzz gun. I'm using an 11.5"bbl and either a SRT hurricane .223 f/a can or the yhm .308phantom QD can. Which buffer do you guys recommend in either...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter