Search results

1. F

Red Hill machine gun melee Nov 17th

Well I am glad that the range is in new hands I quit attending this shoot for a couple years due to it being cancelled for no reason several times, you drive for a couple hours then find out it was cancelled for some light rain then not rescheduled Kids wandering around the shooters, no...
  2. F

Alabama MG Shoot Nov 17th

Piedmont Al on Nov 17 2012 at 10AM CST to 3 PM CST Food will be on site. Shoot what you bring, we don't care. Tracers may be OK (weather condition) Tannerite sounds good, bring all you want, Contact Pat or myself if any other info is needed. Directions are GPS - N33 56 104 WO-85-40.753...
  3. F

Machine gun shoot and gun show in TN

The next shoot is Sept 14th, 15th and 16th.
  4. F

ALA - BAM - ER Shoot May 26th

Piedmont Al on May 26 2012 at 10AM CST to 3 PM CST Food will be on site. Shoot what you bring, we don't care. Tracers may be OK (weather condition) Tannerite sounds good, bring all you want, Contact Pat or myself if any other info is needed. Directions are GPS - N33 56 104...
  5. F

Georgia Machine Gun Melee Fall 2011

CIVIC CENTER 110 State St.
  6. F

Georgia Machine Gun Melee Fall 2011

I think the only reason the meat fell off the bone was because it was frozen and reheated so many times; after the last shoot was canceled three times due to drizzle. They are having a Gun show a few miles down the road at Commerce. See you there when it gets canceled again. That is where I...
  7. F

Ala-Bam-Er Machine Gun Fall Shoot

Good Morning! Menu for 5th of Nov. Breakfast:Sausage and Biscuit,coffee,hot chocolate,cinnamon rolls. Lunch: Hotdogs,Hamburgers,Hot Bar-b-que sandwiches,Chili and Taos Indian Fry Bread,chips,Soda,Sweet Tea,condiments. We shall see you there,Thanks
  8. F

Piedmont Al on NOV 5th at 10AM CST to 3 PM CST THE SAME PLACE IT ALWAYS IS IN THE QUARRY. Food will be on site. Shoot what you bring, we don't care. Tracers may be OK (weather condition) Tannerite sounds good, bring all you want, Contact Pat or myself if any other info is needed...
  9. F

Looks like Saturday November 5, 2011 will be the date. We haven't had any luck tracking down Lucy the bus lady, however, I have another group that would like to cater the event so we'll have breakfast and lunch available. We should have a port-a-potty as usual. Bring TP and a bucket just in...
  10. F

Need a Reising doctor in DFW Texas area

SOUNDS LIKE THE DISCONNECTOR IS WORE OUT. But it hard to trouble shoot without it being in hand. good luck
  11. F

Machine Gun Melee

I would not hold my breath. I am going to the piedmont shoot in AL rain or shine it will go on.
  12. F

Machine Gun Melee

melee I was out there this morning and it was cancelled for what I percieve was less than justified reasons. Joe clamied (as he always does) that the range was flooded I saw "one puddle" behind the tower and one in the parking area. The grass was wet that is it. I saw no puddles on the range...
  13. F

Machine Gun Melee

April 16th Da slut will be there. see you guys on the 16th. Fullautoslut
  14. F

Anyone else break a Christie firing pin?

Sounds to me if you keep breaking firing pins you may be troubleshooting the symptom not the problem. I remember one thread where a guy had hard pins they broke, then he got softer pins they bent. He had an out of spec bolt. I have seen it many times but it is something you may want to check...
  15. F

SAR east cancelled ?

Heard that SAR east was cancelled due to conflict with the NRA show in Pittsburgh. anybody else hear if this is true?
  16. F

50 rd Reising drums

One drum still left. If anybody wants it send PM. Da Slut
  17. F

50 rd Reising drums

I have a couple Reising drums for sale. If anybody here is intrested in having one. Before I put them up for sale on the main boards. I sold my Gun a couple months back. These are new, never used from Troy at Barrel exchange. $400 ea. shipped. send PM
  18. F

Machine Gun Melee 11-20-10

RED HILL THE SLUT WILL BE THERE. FULLAUTOSLUT :banana
  19. F

Thanks Reising Haters

They are great range guns, keep it clean,have some spare parts do not use any +p ammo and you will have a great time. Do not storm any beaches or do any jungle fighting and you will be fine. now go get some 30 round mags and a couple of Troy's drums and you will be all set.
  20. F

Anybody ever put a red dot sight on a Reising?

that is just wrong. - sorry I could never suppress one either. :lol

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter