Search results

1. F

Alabama MG Shoot Nov 17th

Piedmont Al on Nov 17 2012 at 10AM CST to 3 PM CST Food will be on site. Shoot what you bring, we don't care. Tracers may be OK (weather condition) Tannerite sounds good, bring all you want, Contact Pat or myself if any other info is needed. Directions are GPS - N33 56 104 WO-85-40.753...
  2. F

ALA - BAM - ER Shoot May 26th

Piedmont Al on May 26 2012 at 10AM CST to 3 PM CST Food will be on site. Shoot what you bring, we don't care. Tracers may be OK (weather condition) Tannerite sounds good, bring all you want, Contact Pat or myself if any other info is needed. Directions are GPS - N33 56 104...
  3. F

Ala-Bam-Er Machine Gun Fall Shoot

Looks like Saturday November 5, 2011 will be the date. We haven't had any luck tracking down Lucy the bus lady, however, I have another group that would like to cater the event so we'll have breakfast and lunch available. We should have a port-a-potty as usual. Bring TP and a bucket just in...
  4. F

SAR east cancelled ?

Heard that SAR east was cancelled due to conflict with the NRA show in Pittsburgh. anybody else hear if this is true?
  5. F

Left Handed Galil ?

I have seen a Left handed bolt carrier for a Galil advertised for sale. And as an affectionadio of left handed weapons I was wondering if any of you guys have heard of one? I would think it would have to have a different top cover and bolt as well. Have any of the Galil experts ever seen...
  6. F

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY 9MM FAVORITE LOADS ?

i AM LOOKING FOR SOME NEW 9MM LOADS I used to use 4.9 gns of HP38 for 115grn I lost my 147b grn sub sonic load as well.
  7. F

WTK: STEMPLE 76/45 SPLATTER

WTK: I have a stemple in 45 acp with a fischer enterprises suppressor. I am getting a lot of splatter out of the ejection port on full auto. I am a lefty so I am sure this has something to do with it. Is there a barrel shimming procedure I should try ? Headspacing ? any help would be...
  8. F

Grease gun mag wells ?

Has anybody here have one of these ? I was reading a thread on these one time on subguns (I think) or does anyybody know where to find one ? It does sound like a good idea as long as th bolt dosen't have to be modified to use it.
  9. F

WTS: REISING MODEL 50/55 FIRING PIN $50

I only have a couple of these left. I sold almost all of them on Sturmgewehr but I will now post all Reising parts I have for sale here first. If you have a Reising (and I am sure all of you do) You need to keep a couple of spare firing pins They are great guns but the firing pins are prone to...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter