Search results

1. y2k87k2000

Bolt issue from ramping

I recently machined and ramped my bolt and now after test firing some of the bolt material has deformed and is now interfering with the hammer contacting the firing pin and is leaving marks on the bolt itself. Anyone know how to harden the bolt so I can stop this? Thanks!
  2. y2k87k2000

M16 9mm issues light primer and hammer

I have a registered m16 receiver in 9mm that had minimal issues up until 2 months ago. I have owned it for about 6 years now. The buffer detent has broken 3 times while shooting, light primer strikes and not charging the hammer/loading the next round. The bolt and buffer weight are the heavy...
  3. y2k87k2000

RR Repair Question

Can anyone tell me who I can send my RR to get welded? One of the "ears" cracked behind the trigger.
  4. y2k87k2000

1968 NFA Amnesty Poster

Does anyone know where to get one of these? The ones that were posted at the post offices for the 30 day amnesty. I tried an internet search and came up with crap. I need a wall decoration for my new house and my new workbench!
  5. y2k87k2000

Need mod.22lr firing pin

Can anyone direct me to someone that sells or can modify the ar/m16 firing pin to work in the JAC 22 kit? Broke a firing pin and had an extra kit available and leery about using it.
  6. y2k87k2000

JAC firing pin broke :(

Does anybody have a pic of the m16 firing pin mod for the JAC kit? I broke one at the range and don't want to have to go through Mr Ciener.
  7. y2k87k2000

UZITALK shoot support for the M10?

Who is going to the uzitalk shoot and representing the M10's? I'll be there in last place or better.
  8. y2k87k2000

suomi drum plans

Does anyone have any plans, blueprints, or drawings on modifying the suomi drums to work with the m10/m11 9mm? I have a m10 that I want to modify it for and am starting from ground zero. Thanks in advance.
  9. y2k87k2000

Has anyone else had this happen before?

I was at the DFW gun range on friday with my Mac 10 9mm and halfway through a second magazine it jammed. The bolt went partially forward and was about halfway. I dropped the magazine and went to lock the bolt back but it didn't lock back, it fired the round in the chamber. But no one saw me do...
  10. y2k87k2000

Legality of a cutaway moderator

http://cgi.ebay.com/Colt-Cutt-Away-Moderator-for-Model-639-1960s_W0QQitemZ150031815010QQihZ005QQcategoryZ104002QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Does this seem legal? I heard that it was part of the NFA because it reduced sound. I am asking because I know nothing more about it. Thanks.
  11. y2k87k2000

Range time with the G36

In the morning I get to go practice on the G36 and the USP with the german army. I've waited for about a month for this. :hyper
  12. y2k87k2000

Sling mounting on M10

Does anyone know how to mount the sling on the M10 or have any pictures of what it looks like?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter