Search results

1. CKxx

Why is it that 9mm 147gn projectiles are not RN.

This is exactly why I run Xtreme (or other cost-effective plated).
  2. CKxx

Ever have any problems with non-IMI barrels?

I don't follow why you'd sell off the barrel and bolt that belonged to the gun? Did you accuracy test that original barrel? I've had better luck accuracy testing open-bolt gun while standing vs. trying to rest them and deal with the "jump."
  3. CKxx

Why is it that 9mm 147gn projectiles are not RN.

I have had great luck with Precision Delta, Xtreme, Berrys 147 RN.
  4. CKxx

Interesting M11/9 upper

Lol. No.
  5. CKxx

SMG Bolt Dimple in the firing pin

The big difference comes into play with 147gr subsonic. It's often obscenely expensive off the shelf.
  6. CKxx

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

Something about the UZI & MK9K/Phoenix is just unusually quiet. My vote will always be for short/fat suppressors on this platform.
  7. CKxx

M11-9 Sten mag conversion

I'm 50/50 but my STEN asked me to get more info.
  8. CKxx

Vector Arms UZI SMG Trunion Weld Pictures

Ha. Those aren't going anywhere.
  9. CKxx

M11-9 Sten mag conversion

I feel most current buyers would avoid a converted example unless it was notably less expensive.
  10. CKxx

BWE 22 bolt modification

Ah, very interesting. Thank you. There are 4 attachment points instead of 3, as pictured above. If anyone is willing to remove the weight for measure, that would be great. (I don't know how well it's affixed, or if removal is possible.)
  11. CKxx

BWE 22 bolt modification

Hello, Does anyone have any photos, measurements, weights, or other details or data on how Richard used to modify the UZI 22 conversion bolts to add weight? I understand some of the aluminum bolt is milled away and steel is added, but I'm interested to know how much steel (weight) was added...
  12. CKxx

New 5.0" STEN barrel

I was unable to get some video yesterday at the range. I usually shoot my own subsonic ammo, but I ran out, so I brought some flavor of off-the-shelf 124gr. The recoil felt excessive (as though the bolt was impacting the cap) so I stopped. I'll have to try again next week.
  13. CKxx

Lula 9mm mag loader.

They make one for pistol mags that is an absolute necessity. https://www.maglula.com/product/uplula/
  14. CKxx

AM 180

Laughed way too hard at this. Reminds me of the $1800 UZI 22 kits.
  15. CKxx

Who Will Be The First To Put A SD Front End On Their Mac Style RR?

Well, if nothing else, this thread could be considered market research.
  16. CKxx

AWK MK9

Hello, and sorry for the late response. I have shot the AWC MK9 and GSL Phoenix both on my UZI and I believe the GSL Phoenix to be more quiet. My friendly bystander agreed as well. I am planning continue running the MK9 as-is for a while, and then eventually send it out to have the baffles...
  17. CKxx

New 5.0" STEN barrel

Good question. I popped off a few 25yd shots on semi just to hear it. I'll try it out this week and see if the ROF changes between barrels.
  18. CKxx

New 5.0" STEN barrel

Mine is also a repro. I found it years ago on GB.
  19. CKxx

New 5.0" STEN barrel

I have a few pages of blueprints. I'll try to host them.
  20. CKxx

New 5.0" STEN barrel

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter