Search results

1. flgp52

Uzi Bayonet

Greetings all, Would y'all be so kind to post some "Uzi Bayonet pictures". I have no clue what they look like. My F/a Vector has a lug so I need a Bayonet. Right??? Just say yes.:) Thank You and your efforts are appreciated. _____________________________________________ If momma can buy...
  2. flgp52

Mag questions

Greetings all, I really don't know much regarding HK and the many clones. I hope you all will allow me to pick your minds for answers. 1. Will the HK/G3, HK 91 mags work in the Cetme .308??? 2. I cannot afford the HK or the Vector, so how well does the Cetme .308 rate with you guys? 3...
  3. flgp52

Knob Creek

Knob Creek Machine gun shoot is this week-end.:D :D :D:mg :mg :uzi I hope y'all have a good time. If you see an old guy carrying an M2 Carbine with a for sale sign in the barrel that would be me, so c'mon up say hi and buy my m2 so I won't have to carry it to any more showes.:D Have a...
  4. flgp52

Boundries of the Uzi Triangle

One of life's great mis-fortunes is to be un-informed, Mis-informed and/or clueless. Please clue me in...Exactly where are the Geographical boundries of the "UZI Triangle"??? :dunno _________________________________ If Momma can buy shoes, I can buy Machineguns!!!
  5. flgp52

Warning!!!

Greetings all, After you remove the Cienner .22 conversion kit and go back to shooting the nato556 round, be aware you are in danger of possible injury and damage to yourself and your rifle... Please, Please, Please read. http://www.smallarmsreview.com/pdf/AC556.pdf This articlle explains how...
  6. flgp52

Adaptor needed

Greetings all, I have removed the flash hider from my FNC and I need an adaptor for my suppressor. It is a Tactical Inovations full auto rated can. The thread pitch is (I believe) 1/2 x 24. I am not shop savve and not sure if this is correct, how ever, my suppressor will thread on to my Colt...
  7. flgp52

Knob Creek Canceled¿¿¿

Went to a gun show today....while there many people were politely addressing their views regarding the Knob Creek machine gun shoot and show being canceled. I am depressed!!! Is it confirmed???? ______________________________________________ If she can buy shoes Then I can buy guns!!!:boohoo :cuss
  8. flgp52

Muzzel Brake

Greeting All, Just a quick question regarding flash hiders or muzzel brakes. Has anyone had to heat it to get it off? (I did have to take my drummel tool to a wrench 18mm due the wrench being to wide to fit the narrow slot). Any suggestions???? FNC, left hand threads...correct Thanks Guys...
  9. flgp52

Recoil buffers

I was talking to a friend and he showed me a recoil buffer and said it was for the Full Auto UZI. What are they for? What do they do? and do I need one? Please, I need some info regarding these. _________________________________________________________ If she can buy shoes Then I can buy...
  10. flgp52

AK22

Greetings all, Does any one have any info regarding the Ap80 AK22 full auto?? How do they run? are there parts available??? What is a decent price? Thanks Guys..... _________________________________________ If she can buy shoes then I can buy machine guns!!!:firingak
  11. flgp52

AK question

Does any one know of a .22cal Conversation for the AK84 .223 Rem?:bang I have seen Ciener Kits for the AC556 and kits for the AR15 and M16s but nothing for the AK.:ak :ak :ak :ak Thank you ______________________________________ If she can buy shoes Then I can buy guns!!!
  12. flgp52

how does it come off

Greetings everyone, I have ful size FNC and I would like to use my can on it, how ever I am not sure how to remove the flash hider. There is some kind of clip just behind the gernade launcher. It seems to be all one unit. Also does anyone know the thread pitch? I think it is 9/16x24 left...
  13. flgp52

Knight Industries

Greetings all, Is anyone familiar with Knight Industries and that new .308sniper rifle that holds tight groups at 800yrds???? I was looking for their web site and all I found was crap about that Kitt car:jerkoff I think My bro-in-law said it was on cable tv not long ago...Thanks guys If she...
  14. flgp52

Pic of SCAR stock AC556

garandman here are the pics you requested, they arnt great but I am still learning...
  15. flgp52

.22 conversions

Greetings all, Would Y'all give me some of your advise regarding the .22 conversion kits. Which are best, run out well, costs, etc....thanks If she can buy shoes, Then I can buy guns!!! Right¿¿¿
  16. flgp52

What about Vector p93???

Recently a friend let me shoot his Vector, (I think he said P93) 308cal. He had an HK trigger pac, and this is considered a pistol, yet it has a butt stock. As you may have gathered I know little in this arena of HK's and Vectors, so I thought y'all might shed some info regarding what HK trigger...
  17. flgp52

In need of UZI .45cal barrel

Greetings Everyone, Went to the farm shot my UZI with the .45 cal adaptor, and used Wolf ammo. When I started cleaning it, I found the barrel buldged. I was lucky, it didn't hurt the receiver but the barrel is fubar!!:boohoo Now I am in the market for a new .45cal full auto rated short...
  18. flgp52

garandman check avatar

Greetings garandman, I don't yet know how to send pics, how ever I changed my avatar with a pic from the valts...hope you enjoy...hope to learn how to send pics soon...UmKay¿....out
  19. flgp52

Most of you probably already know this

I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY!!! So check with a lawyer first... Greetings Everyone, Most of y'all probably already know this, but there might be some one out there who doesn't. We all know the aggravation of registering our class3 items, here in USA. How ever If you put your "NEW" class 3 items in...
  20. flgp52

You Guys probably already know this

Greetings everyone, Most of Y'all probably already know this, how ever if you don't, this info might be of some use to you. If you live in the U.S.A. and own class3 articles, then you know the aggravation of registering...If you put your "NEW" class 3 items in your revokable Trust, you...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter