Search results

1. T

Catco Stenling

Haven’t seen one of these come up in a while. Catco Stenling I know the BATFE is frowning on more of these conversions. Is anyone still doing them, or is what’s out there it?
  2. T

Mk7’ish-Mk4’ish combo

Came across this video. It’s not my cup of tea but it’s interesting.
  3. T

Lanchester mag on GB

I seem to remember someone was looking for one of these. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=492826798 He has it listed as "Lancaster", but it's a Lanchester. Works in Sten and Sterling too.
  4. T

DLO Sterling & Sten receivers - All gone

I spoke with Linda recently. She said they are sold out of Sterling and Sten receivers.
  5. T

FAMAE PAF

Does anyone have or know where I can find some good pictures of the FAMAE PAF?
  6. T

Bulged Sterling Mk4 / L2A3 barrel

Does anyone have a bulged original Sterling Mk4 / L2A3 barrel I can buy? You know, a squib load damaged one. I have a little project. It's not worth destroying a good barrel and bulged one will work fine.
  7. T

WLA vertical feed

Interesting how they modified the stock to fit over the magazine housing.
  8. T

Mk7 vertical foregrip?

Does anyone have a Mk7 "Black & Decker" vertical foregrip? I am looking for the dimensions of the grip and the attachment that goes inside the tube. Thanks
  9. T

Mk4 in Libya

A Mk4 in Libya.
  10. T

ORF kits & milled receivers

Anyone know these guys? http://assaultweaponsofohiollc.com/
  11. T

Any sight reconditions for a Sterling?

I am in need of a good small red dot sight for a Sterling. I know next to nothing about the small sights. Only used the el cheap-o copies from the land of not quite right and they didn't cut it for me. I like the EOTech 557.G23FTS. It’s waterproof, good in low light conditions and NVG...
  12. T

STEN - AR Update

This doesn't look like my 'cup of tea.' But as they, "variety is the spice of life." Sten Update
  13. T

Wise Lite Arms Sterling Pistol

Richard, I see you have a picture of the Sterling Pistol receiver tube up on your website. Can you give us some information on the pistols? When and where will they be available? Thank you for your time.
  14. T

MK7

Does anyone know how many of these semi autos were made?
  15. T

STEN parts kit

New member here. Did a search, came up blank, so here's my question. Who sells nice STEN kits? I am building a semi auto Mk 3 for my son's birthday, so I want it to be nice. The kit I got has some bad cuts. Thanks

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter