2024 S&W 76 extractor production

Billinbama

A fellow enthusiast over on Sturm is willing to make another production run of extractors for the S&W Model 76. He did one in 2022 of 75 and sold them all. This time the run would be only 50, at a cost of $75 each. He doesn't want to handle all the mechanics of getting a group together, selling piecemeal, etc. So he wants one person to head up the group buy, find enough buyers to make the production run, collect the funds and pay him one lump sum and then distribute the extractors. Sounds like a manageable task, but then I've never headed up a group buy. Right now I'm just trying to see if enough are interested to make the run. I'm in for two, another Sturm poster wants 5, so we're only 43 short! Please speak up if you're interested, and also if you'd like to manage this buy. I'm not itching to do it, but might be persuaded if no one else steps up.

Attachments

• Model 76 extractor.jpeg
    Model 76 extractor.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Model 76 extractors.jpeg
    Model 76 extractors.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 11

John Matrix

I’ll take one. I think I got 2 on the last sale. I should probably look for them.

SHOOT4FUN10

When will John be doing a run of these and what is the best way to reach him? I need a new grip as well if he has them. Thanks

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter