.45 grease gun Magwell pics?

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
Does anyone have one of the vector arms .45 grease gun grip sticks? I am looking for photos (and measurements if possible) of the magwell. Pics from the top are what I need, as I have a photo of the side of one already.

Thanks!

pmf

I have a grease gun converted lower for my uzi. It wasn't made by Vector. A guy named Chris somethingorother who used to post here. It replaces the 9mm lower on a standard size uzi smg. Is that what you're looking for? Revelation Arms made them as well. I haven't seen one for sale in years.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
I have a grease gun converted lower for my uzi. It wasn't made by Vector. A guy named Chris somethingorother who used to post here. It replaces the 9mm lower on a standard size uzi smg. Is that what you're looking for? Revelation Arms made them as well. I haven't seen one for sale in years.
Here is the vector version of what I am talking about.

Is this what you have? If so, then yes, this is what I am looking for pics and measurements of

Thanks

IMG_0080.jpeg
IMG_9965.jpeg

pmf

Yes, that's it, but I think it has three settings safe/semi/auto.

I have to dig in the safe tonight. I'll see if I can find it.

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Tim Bixler may have been the first guy to do it. Then Roger Loock of Revelation Arms, Chris Humphries is the guy you are thinking about which were very nice. Vector's were nice too.
Also Greg Jesionowski made an angled grip version.
I had one by Roger that I sold but a good friend copied it before I sold it and I have the copy which works great.

delta-10

Here are the ones I have. I got both grip assemblies with a bolt, barrel & mags that I bought a few years ago. I thought the "screw build" was someones "one off" attempt at building one. I was shocked to see a photo of one in Dave's book. So there must be a few out there.
Hopefully my photos can help you some.

DSC_0001.JPGDSC_0002.JPGDSC_0007.JPGDSC_0008.JPGDSC_0009.JPGDSC_0011.JPGDSC_0010.JPGDSC_0012.JPG

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Here are the ones I have. I got both grip assemblies with a bolt, barrel & mags that I bought a few years ago. I thought the "screw build" was someones "one off" attempt at building one. I was shocked to see a photo of one in Dave's book. So there must be a few out there.
Hopefully my photos can help you some.

View attachment 39371
Yes, that screwed one is Greg Jesionowski's one I mentioned which is angled.

pmf

Dang. Guess I wasted my time rooting through the parts locker last night.

Yes, it was Chris Humphries. I think I paid $265 and sent him an uzi lower.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter