Any word on Stalking Rhino?

garandman

Sent him my Trident 9 for service a month ago. He's not returning voice mesages or emails. (He doesn't talk actual calls)

Anyone heard if anything is up?

Last edited:

Fulliautomatix

I've worked with them before, and while their communication sucks, their products are solid.
So what you are experiencing is standard protocol for S.R., unfortunately.
Do you frequent NFATalk by any chance?

garandman

I've worked with them before, and while their communication sucks, their products are solid.
So what you are experiencing is standard protocol for S.R., unfortunately.
Do you frequent NFATalk by any chance?

I left a post over there in his forum, just now.

Fishman

Ive steered clear after talking to a few customers.

Grade A work
Grade F customer service
Grade D turn around times

MunsonMan

UZI Talk Life Member
I had 4 month turn-around time when I sent them my Trident 9. Agreed, quality work.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Matt has done some great work for me in the past. I purchased his S&W 22 thread adapters and had my SS Sparrow nitrided. I'm not sure what is going on. He had a visible presence on the forums and good turnaround. A few years ago he dropped off the radar.

My last experience with him was a trade for custom suppressor work. He had my stuff in 3 days. His work took 16 months. He had unacceptable communication. I can not recommend him anymore. Look at his professional thread on NFATalk. The lack of communication is the standard.

DistalRadius

Matt has done some great work for me in the past. I purchased his S&W 22 thread adapters and had my SS Sparrow nitrided. I'm not sure what is going on. He had a visible presence on the forums and good turnaround. A few years ago he dropped off the radar.

My last experience with him was a trade for custom suppressor work. He had my stuff in 3 days. His work took 16 months. He had unacceptable communication. I can not recommend him anymore. Look at his professional thread on NFATalk. The lack of communication is the standard.

I was also in on the batch of nitrided Sparrows, and I would echo everything StroBro said here.

ETA: Didn't MDG have a YHM Wraith in for a recore with SRI? Whatever happened with that? I remember cuz I was contemplating having the same thing done.

garandman

Somebody named "sinsir" has contacted me to say the can is being returned as received.

With all the political enemies we have, its sad to see an industry rep destroying his own business.

Last edited:

TheColtCollector

UZI Talk Life Member
Somebody named "sirsir" has contacted me to say the can is being returned as received.

With all the political enemies we have, its sad to see an industry rep destroying his own business.

6 years again now I sent in a machine gun to have a custom integral made. Said it would take 3 months, 1 year later I had to get the ATF involved just to get my gun back as he wasn’t responding to calls or emails. No work was ever performed

garandman

6 years again now I sent in a machine gun to have a custom integral made. Said it would take 3 months, 1 year later I had to get the ATF involved just to get my gun back as he wasn’t responding to calls or emails. No work was ever performed

I was thinking of calling ATF. Glad I won't have to.

His "F you" attitude is disturbing. The whole cultures "F you" attitude is disturbing. On this 75th anniversary of the "Greatest Generation" and D-Day, how sad to see how far society has declined into selfishness and lack of personal accountability / responsibility.

Rant over. lol :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter