Anyone know where I can get pop up night sights for my Galil?

Brandon28rw

My numrich kit didn’t ship with any and I love the look of them. If anyone has a rear night sight, please sell it to me :) it doesn’t even have to glow

Slingshot

UZI Talk Supporter
Wonder why it says they can't import anymore of them on the link?

Just speculating, but I would guess it might be something to do with it being classified as radioactive materials. I was told that they're not available at all in SA anymore. So what the army and police are doing for night fighting with iron sights, who knows?

kanewtervalve

UZI Talk Life Member
Do you know where I can get the hardware needed to install it? Plunger, spring and pin?

I might have something that would work, what exactly are you going to need? I'll get the dimensions from my rifle and see if I have something that will work in my parts bins.

Brandon28rw

I might have something that would work, what exactly are you going to need? I'll get the dimensions from my rifle and see if I have something that will work in my parts bins.

Well I’d need the rear night sight spring, plunger, and and the pin that keeps it all in place. Apparently numrich doesn’t ship kits with these items. Thank you very much for spending time to help!

adam9VB

kanewtervalve, that's a nice resource, thanks!

Last edited:

RSR

UZI Talk Supporter
I have a lot of NOS sight parts for standard and also have some parts for micro/hadar rear sights...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter