ARMAC Pic

Brkdnc

UZI Talk Supporter
Ok here is a Pic of an ARMAC below is the description of what was done to it by the C2 I know.

armac.jpg

I am a Class 2 Mfg. living in Wisconsin. The pict. was the prototype made for a fellow C2's wife to use in competition. I use a Shilen 9mm barrel- Target Crown, 5/8"x24 Compensator thread to keep stress off muzzle, as opposed to the usual 1/2" thread. Barrel at breech is thicker to give more strength. Chamber is by a Clymer reamer that makes a relatively tight & stronger chamber, not the jokingly loose 40 S&W of the standard MAC. This makes it run with a much lighter load & makes a suppressor run quieter. Compensator has a large expansion chamber & a 3/4" thick baffle at front with a tight exit hole to allow most of the gasses to exit 3 slits at top. Comp. can be turned to tune. Looks like a 20% larger solid bottom M16 flash hider. Works well. Uses all standard M16 front parts- Barrel Nut, Delta Ring Assembly, Handguard, Handguard Cap, Front Sight. Barrel is 1" under Handguard to give maximum weight up front & still use std.Barrel Nut. Buttstock is std. TASK conversion that we did prior. Firing Rate is from Sten to MacJack, with drop in parts. Rate is more adjustable using A1 or A2 Stock/Buffer Tube than the CAR Stock.. Sidecocker on left using Rem 1100 handle, new RPB Sidecocker is easier. Picatinney Rail on top, done to use std. Carrying Handle with Front Sight or Scope/RedDot. I can modify bolt to use the M10/9 double feed mags. if available- 36 rounds, using a lighter spring with the slower rate. No loading tool needed as with the Sten or other mags. I just did a S&W 76 in a similar fashion, with a TASK & Picatinney Rail. The whole thing is Parkerised. The guns look great, but shoots Better, which is the most important part. I am a Nitpicker on quality.

Gun Shot

UZI Talk Supporter, FFL/C&R
If I could find a way to do that with mine, I would probably go that route. Looks like she's going with the slip on pachmayr grip as well :D

planner

armac

That looks similar to a gun used in a "Navy SEALs" movie that was a rip-off of the Charlie Sheen pic. In the rip-off, which appeared to have been made in Eastern Europe, the gun seemed to be a CZech 26 smg, with a CAR-type stock, extended bbl and carrying handle. I definately like yours better.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter