Best sites for MG's

PoliteSociety

Hey guys, if your like me I search through many different sites searching for FA toys. Just wondering if anyone has put together a comprehensive list of the best ones that list FA toys for sale.
Most credible, best prices, specializes in X etc. Would love to see what everyone else uses.
Pew pew pew

Bret

Don't forget gunbroker.com. There are a lot of overpriced machineguns on gunbroker, but you can often find decent deals, especially from individuals. That's were I got my M16A2 lower half. :)

sweersa

Good to know! I'll be in the market for a Colt M16 or Colt 614 in the next 24 months or less. Figure I should save up at least $25K for a factory select fire Colt. Making progre$$ :D

rentprop1

I think anyone in the market checks all of those sites often, some can be used as comps to price a gun that you wanna sell, and asking prices are what they are, but at least with Gb completed auctions there is not puffery about what price, an auction ended

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter