Blackdog machine HAS made a working .22 ciener mag!

xm15e2s

Blackdog machine has made a working prototype .22 mag for the Ruger ciener 22 kit. As posted on AR15.com. It wont be long till they are in production!

JasonAC556

UZI Talk Life Member
THANK YOU LORD!!!

I have patiently waited to hear this for TOO LONG!!!

Where do I send the check?!?!?:jester

booger hooker

From what I understand they're going to only make the mags in the skinny version and not the full size...maybe in time they'll change their mind as I'd really like a full size BDM mag.

GunNut105

I'd second the full size version. I hate those skinny 22 mags. If they are going to produce a mag for the Ruger, they should just go with the full size.

JasonAC556

UZI Talk Life Member
At this point I wouldn't care if they were skinny with pink polka dots!!!!!:eek

All I care about is getting good mags that work and don't cost a fortune and a six month wait.

CIB

UZI Talk Supporter
JasonAC556 said:
At this point I wouldn't care if they were skinny with pink polka dots!!!!!:eek

All I care about is getting good mags that work and don't cost a fortune and a six month wait.

I'll second that!

booger hooker

I haven't checked in the last 4 months or so but I bought 8 of the 30 rounders from Brownell's and they had them in stock...as well as the Ciener conversions.

JasonAC556

UZI Talk Life Member
booger hooker said:
I haven't checked in the last 4 months or so but I bought 8 of the 30 rounders from Brownell's and they had them in stock...as well as the Ciener conversions.

Yeah, at $60 a pop those mags make factory 20 round Mini mags look like a bargain. I want reliable mags that don't cost a MINT each.

Believe me, those Ciener mags have a pretty short life span. Can't get replacement spring or followers for them either.

If the Black Dog mags for the AC are like the ones for the AR then they will cost literally HALF as much and last TWICE as long.

xm15e2s

Track this subject closely.
Just like the AR-15 mags, I bet they will look for BETA testers for the Ruger mags. They often ship a free mag to 10 or 20 people to test and report on it. They did this for the AR version and thats one reason they ended up with a super quality AR product. Blackdog likes to post on AR15.com under "Rimfire and pistol Calibers". Maybe someone can turn him on to this AC-556 forum.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter