Bowers Vers 9s - disappointing performance

TheColtCollector

UZI Talk Life Member
Why buy a can and recore it when you can just buy a custom can from the start?

Sunk capital for me at this point. I wouldn’t buy this can if i had to start all over again, but it’s going to be cheaper for me to get it re-cored then buy a whole new suppressor plus another tax stamp

stampcollector

UZI Talk Life Member
I have the Bowers Vers 9s with the upgraded stainless baffles and from the Uzi to the MP5 it’s my favorite smg can.

Ge-mini-gun

.....Is the Bowers can take apart?
Or does it need a jail break from someone like bendensquirt?

Negative on the take apart...can it be jail broken, I'd say yes just on the fact ANYTHING can be opened...getting it back together is another question

Marcus99

Tom has such an excellent warranty/customer service/product support that I never pursued taking mine apart, but when I first got it I did look into servicing it myself. Mine didn't come user-serviceable but it does appear relatively straightforward to jailbreak

Gaffshot

My Versa 375 is totally easy to disassemble. Sometimes it comes apart when I try to unscrew it from the muzzle. The adapter sometimes sticks to the threads and the can unscrews itself when I'm taking it off the gun. Maybe I need to use more Rockset to keep it together.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter