Brass catcher

ADAM12

UZI Talk Supporter
I picked up a few Uzi brass catchers model TSC-17 made by E-Z Fabrication in Covington, LA Patent 4,959,918
I did a search, but I guess they are not in business any more.
I'll try to try them out next week. They don't look like they will hold a lot of brass.

Philip

UZI Talk Supporter
looks like it should work.
I gave up trying to find one I liked and bought one of those big nets on a tripod.

hfoster223

For some goofy reason, I like picking up brass, I think I'm saving money and can justify all of the endless reloading crap I've purchased. I would love to have a brass catcher that wouldn't get in the way, hold an hours worth of ammo and snap on and off easily. I'm interested in the review after you try them out.

Should have added, One of those brass catchers that you can stick and move, and not stand in one place.

Last edited:

SecondAmend

I have an 8' x 8' piece of landscaping burlap that I throw down. Been using it for years. Cheap, light, doesn't melt from hot brass, rolls up into a small bundle that I stick into one of those heavy cloth shopping bags.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter