Can anyone loan or sell me a black dog uzi 22 mag to try?

ktk120

I have a Vector 22 kit and despite following all the tuning tips and tricks and trying everything under the sun on my Vector full size smg, I just cannot get it to run at all. The mags I have are all either the longer metal uzi mags with plastic follower and sleeve( long and short ones). And one metal follower/sleeve. I would like to try a black dog mag just to rule out that its just magazine issues.

I would prefer to buy one from someone as shipping both ways would exceed buy one but if someone is in DFW and can loan me one I would be appreciative.

I called black dog and they are going to make more but had no ETA yet.

Thanks
Ken

SecondAmend

I'll let someone else provide you with a BDM maga, but I have magas from Vector, BDM, BWE, and Walther (modified for FA .22 conver. use); and they all work provided I have the bolt firing pin/extractor block shimmed properly, the extractor trimmed properly, and the magas loaded sans rim lock.
Best of luck.
MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

ktk120

As best I can tell i dont need any shims or adjustment at least according to the help post on tips and tricks. Or maybe to put it better its at the point of being beyond my ability level. I do not have any experts nearby that I know of in DFW that are willing to look at it. I really don't want to ship the gun...become too valuable to risk a send over this at least.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter