Current prices on magazines?

DINK

I'm negotiating to sell some of my old stock and would appreciate suggestions on how to price original Zytel M11/9 magazines in excellent condition as well as the PAM2 converted mags for the M11/9.

Thanks!

bac0nfat

Zytels in excellent condition around $20-30, Pam2's sell for $40 from Recon Ordinance so used ones typically sell for $35.

bac0nfat

Although expect both of them to be hard to sell right now and probably go down in value, people are going to start unloading all their mags to get the new Shockwave Technologies Z-mag.

booger hooker

I wish I could be one of those people who could just sell magazines to get more but unfortunately I'm a hoarder and will just have to buy Marty's magazines and add them to the pile.

booger hooker

It gets expensive when you feel that you need to have an adequate supply of magazines/drums/belts for each type of firearm you have/want...I knew I had a problem when I counted up and realized I'm stocked for 60 different types of firearms.

Back on topic: I've really been enjoying learning about Marty's mags on how it originated with a question about who would want a better mag for their Mac platform and how it's progressed since to the Beta stage...that feedback is now taken from everybody and then fine tuned here for everyone to see and to add potentially valuable input into the final design. Kinda fun to be on the outside looking in on how things proceed from an idea to the end product.

Marcus99

I've been buying up Zytels recently in anticipation of the eventual arrival of my M11. In my limited experience with my own M11 and that of a friend, the Zytels work well when properly maintained. Keep them clean and lubed with silicone spray, and perhaps eventually I'll need the Lage steel feedlips. That seems to be it. I'll probably pick up a few of the new shockwave mags, but in the meantime I'm fine with original Zytels.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter