Deep Conceal Shoulder Holster

shall

I purchased a Deep Conceal holster http:www.deepconceal.com a few months back to see if it is a suitable carry holster for the winter. I have had problems finding holsters that fit right and are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I know you get what you pay for, but I wanted to find a product that was reasonably priced.

Overall, I am very pleased with the product. Keep in mind that it is July and I have not had the opportunity to conceal under a coat. As far as comfort, I find the holster to be very comfortable. Depending on the desired level of snugness, you can adjust the straps to fit.

I've read reviews that say it is a good holster to wear even in warm climates. I am going to test it around family and friends to see if they notice if I am concealing. If they don't notice my gun, chances are a random stranger on the street won't either.

Patton250

UZI Talk Life Member
I purchased a Deep Conceal holster http:www.deepconceal.com a few months back to see if it is a suitable carry holster for the winter. I have had problems finding holsters that fit right and are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I know you get what you pay for, but I wanted to find a product that was reasonably priced.

Overall, I am very pleased with the product. Keep in mind that it is July and I have not had the opportunity to conceal under a coat. As far as comfort, I find the holster to be very comfortable. Depending on the desired level of snugness, you can adjust the straps to fit.

I've read reviews that say it is a good holster to wear even in warm climates. I am going to test it around family and friends to see if they notice if I am concealing. If they don't notice my gun, chances are a random stranger on the street won't either.

I like it. I just placed an order. Thanks for the info!

AZ Doug

UZI Talk Life Member
Let me know how it goes with the family. This may be the way to go in AZ's warm climate. Thanks

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter