Finally getting 11-15 put together. Receiver Pin Suggestion?

opee

UZI Talk Supporter
Most of the parts are in. Eotech, Bipod grip, AR rear stock...looks really nice. Need to install the extended safety and a couple other little things.
Would like to get another receiver pin. Is there a preferred type of pin for the M11/9? Spring type, ball detent, or something else on the market? Thanks

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
I use the Lage 1-Piece Low Profile Receiver Pin, M-11/9 SMG. I love that thing!

I've looked at the KNS but they seemed hard to remove.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
I use the KNS and like it. It is secure and compact, but is a two handed finesse operation to install or remove. Nothing wrong with that, but when showing off and doing quick upper changes, I am looking for a big knobbed one for one handed removal.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Love my KNS pin. I have 3 of them. I can install or remove with 1 hand and no tools. I use my left index finger to push the button while pinching the edge of the opposite side with my thumb. Once the 3 pins release, I just pull from the button side. Pops right out.

I did have one fall apart in the last 15 years and the owner of KNS sent me a free replacement.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter