First post

Bobby Boucher

UZI Talk Life Member
I have been lurking around for a while and wanted to send out my first post. This forum is awesome. Much thanks to everyone with all the info recommendations and ideas on ways to trick out a mac. I also can't say enough great things about Lage products, I think I have most of them and usually in triplicate atleast. There are the best to use and even better to deal with. I know the drill pics or it didn't happen. Some of these setups are shameless copies of ones I have seen here esp the M11/22's. I love shooting 22 F/A.

Attachments

• DSC05682.JPG
    DSC05682.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 144

CoffeeFreak

UZI Talk Life Member
No wonder I can't get anything from Lage, You got it all. :(

Seriously, Nice stuff you got. Like 18,000 dollers on that carpet. Welcome to the forum. :)

bigmacster

UZI Talk Supporter
WOW! You must be rich and with 3 of everything, Chinese. If you are looking for a son to adopt, I'm available, and I love Chinese food. :)

Bobby Boucher

UZI Talk Life Member
Thanks, and yes my stamp collection has really grown over the years. The first F/A I purchased was a M11 just cause it was the least expensive and seemed really cool. The first time I shot it the stock collapsed on me breaking the glasses I was wearing giving me a black eye as I was really trying to hold it in there for a mag dump. I wasn't very impressed and def embarresed so it stayed in the safe for a while until I got my hands on a Max-11 and Lage side folding stock. As an aside all the additional Lage goodies are def worth it aswell safety, trigger, grip, sear. After I shot the Max-11 I figured these things were going to get a bit more expensive pretty soon so I had to have 2 more. The .22 kits are icing on the cake. Vegas that was me that scooped up the last of your drums and they look great by the way. Thanks for the welcome gentelmen.

GUTTERRATT

UZI Talk Life Member
You have a very nice Mac/Lage collection, you should be proud, I know I would be. Welcome to the community. I am definitely going to scoop up a M11 in the future to add to my toys. Way to go I look forward to your posts in the future.

PDXsparky

UZI Talk Supporter
It's nice that you have extras so you can share when you go shooting. I don't see any cans in that photo. Either they are still in the safe or that is an area of NFA that you still have to explore.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter