free silencer co from last summer?

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
i bring this up every 2-3 months...im still blown away by it

has ANYONE gotten theirs yet? anyone???

i got the official letter saying ill have it by June 31st

i do searches on the subject and found 1 person who got theirs....i talk to my dealer...not 1..

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
the original date was by october 2018...im gonna have my maxim 9 probably within 3 more weeks.....and i suspect they will delay the free silencer again as i still have yet to hear 1 person get theirs...if they have given some i have seen nothing posted anywhere....so i suspect they still have 10,000 to give out....i fear no one will ever get theirs and it was a scam...

Fishman

I have heard of multiple people who've got theirs. The majority, including me, still haven't. In the winter, they were on pace to have them all finished within 6 years. Unacceptable. Since then, they've announced that they're stepping up production and june is the new deadline. I'll believe it when I see it. If it takes anywhere near 6 years to fulfill, then ill never buy another sico product ever.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
lets assume 10 people out of the 10,000 have gotten their suppressors....there is around 80 days left to deliver 10,000 silencers before thir deadline..thats roughly 130 silencers a day

i see no chance they make this deadline unless people are getting them right now and not posting...again--my dealer sold a bunch and has not gotten ONE free silencer back.

i would not have bought my maxim w/o the free bee...i sorta dont even want it..just a novelty...i suspect a new letter is coming around july 1st

are they even making the octanes anymore? wasnt this promotion to get rid of old stock and move into a new product line?

i dont buy the fact that they are surprised 10,000 people took advantage of it. when your giving away $500 it going to attract lots of buyers who are on the edge of buying. i had 0 intention of getting the maxim...but it was on sale and then the free can...it was like paying $300 for the maxim

Coctailer

I haven't seen ANY of my customers' free cans. No idea how many Sco cans are in the safes from this promotion.

rentprop1

are they even making the octanes anymore? wasnt this promotion to get rid of old stock and move into a new product line?

not really just a marketing gimmick.

Dead Air did the same thing with the Ghost, putting it on Sale for $ 399, saying it was being replaced, then had to ramp up production to cover all the sales, and now the hurry up and get a Sandman at introductory pricing B.S......its all just a new way to market and sell more items

Kramer

This is a shame. SilenceCo makes great cans and I have three of them. I thought about jumping in on the BOGO deal, but something did not sound right about it. I bought my last two cans before the 41P/F fiasco so I just ignored this deal.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
My dealer did say 1 free can has shown up now. I think she said she has 20+
Coming

I notice the maxim 9 price has gone up hundreds from what I paid

To me it’s an experiment. The trigger is garbage and it’s too big

No idea why they couldn’t make a trigger with 1/2 the weight

Hopefully future tech will shrink the size

I thought it could be a future collector and if discontinued along with prices up $200-300 I could have been right. The grey ones were cool looking. It will be the high dollar one in 20 years

Mine should be in my hands in 2-3 weeks. Hoping the trigger spring kit fixes the trigger pull

komodoj

UZI Talk Life Member
Your luck they will loose the stamp, it won’t show up and gets lost in shipping , the trigger spring and trigger won’t fit your specific serial number, Zombies will destroy the shop your SOT uses and you’ll have to start a whole new transfer and if all does happen your vehicle will break down on the way to get it and you can’t come the next day because the shop (Your SOT) will be on a Alaskan cruise for two months!!! Sound like your luck............................. If so check here! Lol

My dealer did say 1 free can has shown up now. I think she said she has 20+
Coming

I notice the maxim 9 price has gone up hundreds from what I paid

To me it’s an experiment. The trigger is garbage and it’s too big

No idea why they couldn’t make a trigger with 1/2 the weight

Hopefully future tech will shrink the size

I thought it could be a future collector and if discontinued along with prices up $200-300 I could have been right. The grey ones were cool looking. It will be the high dollar one in 20 years

Mine should be in my hands in 2-3 weeks. Hoping the trigger spring kit fixes the trigger pull

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter