Full ATF approval for S.A.B.R.E.

skunkape

Just talked to a nice lady at Mag Tactical. They don't have a shell deflector prototyped yet, but they plan to produce one to provide later as an add on. From watching the video, I think I'll be okay, the shells look like they are kicking forward or straight out. I'll pick one up when they make it though.

I decided not to buy mine because of there not being a deflector, I've been hit in the face with brass and don't want to try that with a FA. Please post how your upper works out for you!

Beowulf

I decided not to buy mine because of there not being a deflector, I've been hit in the face with brass and don't want to try that with a FA. Please post how your upper works out for you!

Hopefully, I'll be getting it before too long. So, if I don't report back, it's because I've shot my eye out. :mg

desertfox

UZI Talk Supporter
Just got off the phone with them after receiving a email.....Gave all my info. Getting the 12" barrel.....Can't wait for this to arrive......

MIDGET

sorry for not being on in a while guys, but now you've got me curious. Jessica called me yesterday for credit card charge approval and said mine should ship back to me today. When I first got the email she said I was number 20, so what happened to the numbers 1 through 19 reporting in ? I didn't really believe I was number 20 to begin with! Oh and by the way, I did get the full $2600 package, not that I think that had anything to do with it. She also asked if I wanted it to be sent insured, I said yes please. I guess I will report back later next week maybe I won't be first to report.

Beowulf

I and a few others were supposed to have gotten one to wring out and beat on... a year or so ago, but I guess that ain't gonna happen...

Well, it better be more than vaporware, as I already shipped them my M10 lower and they have promised it back to me before 9/27. :D

I've been resisting the urge to call them a lot and joggle their elbow as they work. I believe I should have it next week sometime, if I understood my conversation with them properly. At least I hope I do, as I want to get a chance to get some private range time with it, to make sure I understand all it's quirks (or better yet, find out it doesn't really have any), before the Indiana Gun Owners NFA Day Shoot on the 29th.

crimedog

UZI Talk Life Member
I got the call today from Mag Tactical/Jessica and opted to send in my lower for the hole.I am #44...I have the uzi mod from Prac.Solutions and it is unknown at this time if it will cause issues or not.(another reason to send-it-in..)..
Am hoping this beast runs well on the cheaper steel cased stuff...

ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

UZI Talk Life Member
Just completed ten more units to ship Monday and 4 receivers Modified and built up but we are waiting for the stocks, we do have the standard T-6 stock if you don't want to wait but they should be here by mid-week.

The 10 units are uppers only as we are waiting on stocks so this jumbles the list up slightly in that those that are getting the 2,000 option will be shipping Monday and the 4 receivers in house won't ship until closer to Friday.

Michael -ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

vwluv10338

I got the call today from Mag Tactical/Jessica and opted to send in my lower for the hole.I am #44...I have the uzi mod from Prac.Solutions and it is unknown at this time if it will cause issues or not.(another reason to send-it-in..)..
Am hoping this beast runs well on the cheaper steel cased stuff...

Let us know because I also have an Uzi mod.

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
I was number 18 and the 5.56 SABRE arrived today. It's going to be installed on a RPB Uzi magwell gun.

The upper is very heavy as expected, but it appears to be well made with fit and finish being good. Unfortunately Sam at Practical Solutions has the lower so I can't say when it will be assembled and test fired.

Photos to come.

*UPS shipping was a flat fifteen dollars. I would gladly pay more for adult signature required. Normally someone is home all day but there was a four hour window with no one home and that's when the SABRE was delivered. I live in a very decent neighborhood as I'm sure all of us do, but still... A 2k upper propped up against the front security door isn't very secure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 389

MallNinja

UZI Talk Life Member
Between California and Georgia, south of Mississip
Does anyone have any pictures of one installed? I'm very curious as to what this thing looks like with the lower whatnot... Also cant wait to get a video or two of this think rocking the range! NO CLUE as to what number I am on the list, but CAN'T WAIT to get it!

Sid T.

UZI Talk Life Member

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
I can get behind double sear catches, triples not so much. I think I threw my shoulder out lifting it. It's hard to imagine how heavy it is unless you have a 1919. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 315

Weso

Has anyone put their own together and had trouble with lack of room in the buffer tube?

Shattered

I think I threw my shoulder out lifting it. It's hard to imagine how heavy it is unless you have a 1919. ;)

Nah... that's why I carved up the 9mm dealie and got rid of a lot of weight. That thing does look heavy... and I do have a 1919.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter