GB auction - not illegal but stupid

sharps_74

Dieter, you have to understand how rare these are. He even says, "THIS ITEM IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND AS WELL" Thanks for pointing this auction out. Some folks need to at least read about the item they are selling.

By th way, that picture in your avatar is the same as the one on the exit end of my suppressor.

Abiqua

Come on, guys. The seller MUST know what he's talking about, his college diploma is right there in the pics.

Surly

UZI Talk Life Member
"Daschle and Herseth Free" South Dakota...Johnson'
So Arch ripped me off by selling me an entire kit when all I needed was this rare and special mag plus a .22 barrel? Hell, I even have a Charger barrel laying around not getting any use so all I needed was this special preban mag. Dammit! :D

sharps_74

Surly, I am prepared to offer you a nice, crisp 20 dollar bill for that whole set up.

tonelar

Then he gets all excited (ALL CAPS):

"Converts 9mm carbine types A or B to 22 LR. THIS MAG LOOKS AND FEELS sharp, shiny & new. BUY THIS GREAT PREBAN PIECE OF UZI HISTORY TODAY AT A GREAT PRICE (best price anywhere)!!!"

HAHA

VAshooter

I just bought 8 Action Arms Uzi 22LR magazines from Tactical Innovations at $24.99 each. With a small shim glued into the mag catch to hold them at their maximum height so that the bolt strips off the round they seem to work fine. Of course, you need a bolt as well as a barrel when using these mags.

VAshooter

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter