Heads up

Ge-mini-gun

In case any of you guys buy or sell stuff on the website Calguns.net, be on the look out for a user named Na-vah-duh (Joshua Gillum) he burnt me for $260 on a conversion kit.

Tetryl

Burn his ass back, cite fraud - mail order scam / wire fraud or however you paid.
There are enough agencies out there just looking to fuc# some body up the ass' they just want proof and a readable report attesting to the circumstances and a sworn statement that he actually committed some grievance offense that they can pursue.

Might take awhile but you can make his life hell by just filling out a few forms with the post office or other regulatory agencies.

Tetryl

Ge-mini-gun

Filed report with post office, however I think the money is gone. Looked into taking him to small claims court, however I would have to do it in Nevada and so far no one is able to tell me if I can get my travel expenses back. I have his infor if anybody wants it...just can't post here.

s0b3

you call his local pd? if it's a small town, sometimes a peace officer stopping by can be highly motivating.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter