Help: Looking for Cobray magazines (the ones you read)

rchaisch

I have looked around, but I can't seem to find the list of magazines where Cobray or Werbell or others were interviewed in. I'm talking about Soldier of Fortune, etc. In another one, I remember Werbell shooting suppressed into some phone books too. I know there were scans somewhere around this website or another. Anyone help?

rchaisch

I just went through my stuff and found one that isn't listed: Soldier of Fortune January 1980. It talks about Cobray International, Mitch WerBell and fighting terrorists.

BlackBelt

UZI Talk Life Member
Old SOF magazine from January 1986 has a 9mm Ingram M11 on the cover and article by the late Peter Kokalis.
Great article in Kokalis's style.

Attachments

• IMG_2764.JPG
    IMG_2764.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

rchaisch

Care to sell me one?

there is one on ebay right now. if you'd rather not mess with ebay, let me check them out when they show up at my place. i have bought them all off ebay in the last 6 or so years.

also, i just sent Concorde an email with jpegs of Jan 1980. hope they are good enough for him and the community.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
So cool to have another one. Thanks for sharing rchaisch, and thanks for hosting Concord! Keep the camp fire burning.

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
Once again, a big THANKS to Concorde for hosting www.mac-11.info and posting so much great material for our benefit. It's absolutely the best source of "MAC" information on the web. You rock!

I'll buy you a cup of coffee next time you're in town. Oh wait... ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter