I need help with mag ID

Ben Walker

121214_004.jpg

121214_002.jpg

121214_003.jpg

Was in a box with all the other parts I bought from the guy down the road.
Maybe for a mac as there was a mac 10 9 upper in it as well
T.I.A

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
Ben,

Can you tell me if it is a Double Stack/Double Feed Mag, and are you sure if it is 9 mm or possibly .380 acp?

Ben Walker

single feed in 9mm

I have a sten mag , madsen mags . plastic mag for a mac 11
Both mac 11 mag well and mac sten mag well .

Can not tell what the stamping is on the mag . double stack single feed like a sten
The follower in looneyum .

121214_006.jpg

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
Ben,

Mac 10 in 9mm were Double Stack/Double Feed mags, so that mag is not one! Anyway you can take a better picture of the logo (more clear) for us people that are viewing?

Thanks,

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
It is a C M P mag, but to what I am not sure. I didn't think that they made a Double Stack/Single Feed that was for a 9 mm mac. As you are presently looking at the mag, the logo is upside down. The C is full size, the M is about 1/2 the size from the top down, and the P is full size, just hard to see with the multi line setting.

I know the guy that used to work for the company, and will describe it to him.

jt.kline

I seen those at a gun show for 30 bucks a piece and they were advertised as M11/9 mags. I didnt buy any I just used the recon ord ones

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
Ben,

I talked to the man that worked for C M P and he said that they at one time made some M-11/nine magazines from "M-10/9mm bodies", and that they were "hit and miss (ie...Some worked great, and some not so good)". He told me for a fee, he could make it work for you. If you are interested, please email me and I will put him in contact with you.

I personnally use R.O. Mags, got 5 or 6 of them for my M-11/nine, and 1 short "Zytel" factory cobray 12 rounder.

I myself am "not to far from OP ks"

tlrgsxr

Was CMP an oem supplier? The reason I ask is there are some CMP made small metal 380 mags that appear identical to factory mags.

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
I believe they were at one time one of the OEM suppliers, but I will ask to the man that worked there. I have seen and got for my friends m-11 .380 some CMP mags, and they work great. If you see those mags, I would go after them.

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
TLRGSXR,

CMP was the OEM mag manufacture from the second coming of RPB to the early 90's. I work part time for a Subgun guy that makes me grab every .380 acp/M-11 mag I see that looks like an original mag. They are usually original SIONICS snake world logo (The ones that have the "pregnant worm" as we call it and no words on them), CMP, the Cobray Marked ones (Pregnant worm with "Cobray" words on them under the logo) and some unmarked but appear to be made from OEM tooling do to the "striations" on the mag due to metal forming process.

gocargo

UZI Talk Supporter
It's a M10-9 & M11/Nine single-feed bolt guns, and as others have reiterated prior, it is a CMP (Component Metal Plt[/U] guns.

I have several sitting around for that M11/Nine sub gun I never bought.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter