I wasn't happy with the AR stock mount I bought, so I made this one.

Marty in UT

UZI Talk Life Member
I bought an AR stock mount for a project I'm working on. But the thing just wouldn't stay straight--no matter how much I torqued the mounting screw. The little tabs that protruded into the receiver simply weren't long enough to keep the mount from rotating out of position. After two range trips, enough was enough.

So taking a cue from Richard's excellent polymer stock, I machined this little beast. The stock's not going anywhere now. :) Stock height/cheek weld gives me a perfect sight picture with the Lage upper. (The vertical location is based on the old TASK conversion.)

Just need to get it anodized black now.

DSC09509.jpg

DSC09510.jpg

DSC09507.jpg

DSC09505.jpg

DSC09512.jpg

DSC09515.jpg

Last edited:

Marty in UT

UZI Talk Life Member
Looks great. Any chance you might be making more that would be for sale?

I will be making more over the next couple of weeks. :) Does $40 plus $5 shipping sound like a fair price? It will include the mount, the internal "nut," 1/4-20 button head cap screw, and lock washer.

That's what I was thinking too, but make sure it's designed for the receiver extension to line up with the hole drilled for our SABREs. ;)

I don't have a SABRE for the M11/NINE available to me. Does anyone know the size and location of the hole that Alliance requires for the SABRE?

Last edited:

WarHound1

That is one of largest stocks adapters out there. There are plenty of others that are smaller, lighter and still offer a solid mount. Nice to save a few bucks but creating a large box for the rear is not a great look.

Marty in UT

UZI Talk Life Member
That is one of largest stocks adapters out there. There are plenty of others that are smaller, lighter and still offer a solid mount. Nice to save a few bucks but creating a large box for the rear is not a great look.

I disagree. I believe it is THE largest AR stock adapter out there. LOL

It's also as stable as granite. :) The design borrows lines from our new Khimera system. (Top Secret for now. ;) )

Last edited:

jack stanford

All right.... You don't have to let the cat out of the bag yet, but can you atleast give a little something. When will we know, How much, function?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter