If I gor an AC556, it would look like this:

prebans

FFL/SOT, Distinction Arms, UZI Talk Life Member,
garandman said:
You guys make good arguments for the M16, but I'm a poor college student (again)

We'll see...

Aha.

Okay, so you've got educational expenses and are going to school. That's a tough double whammy- less time to work / to do things to get cash and bigger bills.

Continue to save money as you're able- three dollars a day is still nearly $1,100.00 per year. Getting rid of excess stuff should also be done when you're able to do so.

Everything Vegas says is correct. You can settle or you can demand what YOU want.

A M16 will happen if you want it to happen. Sounds stupid but it's true. :)

Mike

PS. CIB, you're trying to push the AC-556 while wearing an AR15/M16 shirt. :lol

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
Check out this video. Looks like a what NOT to do safety film and I would hope every AC-556K doesn't function this way. Does he initially force the op-rod closed to get the rifle to completely chamber a round? He clearly fires several rounds and unthreads the flash suppressor off a loaded rifle with a hot round in the pipe and installs a can. After the FTF, does he force the op-rod closed once more? Does he ever use the safety on the gun? YIKES!

http://www.libertycans.net/mini14sbr.html

Z06

UZI Talk Life Member
...just another AC556 "look"...
aaAC556K.jpg

I had M60Joe modify a Butler Creek side folder to accept the AC556 guts. 1.) Better side folding stock than Ruger Wood OEM (RWOEM) 2.) butt pad MUCH beter than RWOEM 3.) cheek weld better than RWOEM 3.) RWOEM is too valuable to f***-up while out shooting (IMHO) 4.) a bit more "tactical" looking than the RWOEM (again, IMHO)

garandman

Vegas SMG said:
Check out this video. Looks like a what NOT to do safety film and I would hope every AC-556K doesn't function this way. Does he initially force the op-rod closed to get the rifle to completely chamber a round?

That's fairly common even with the M-1 and M-14.

He clearly fires several rounds and unthreads the flash suppressor off a loaded rifle with a hot round in the pipe and installs a can.

Definite Darwin award winner. But stupid people isn't the guns fault.

Does he ever use the safety on the gun? YIKES!

Does he even bathe regularly? :D

CIB

UZI Talk Supporter
prebans said:
PS. CIB, you're trying to push the AC-556 while wearing an AR15/M16 shirt. :lol

I can't help it I like 'em all! :D I was'nt actually pushing the AC, I was just taunting him.:evilgrin
I say..........Get both!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter