P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sir. I've sold the MAX-10 I listed last week. I edited the post as sold,is there anything else that I should do? Thanks
    I have sold one of my Uzi barrels and need to remove it from the NAF site and the other barrel I would like to move to the "Parts, Accessories & Ammo" classified section. How do I go about doing that?
    Thanks.
    Bob
    I have two UZI barrels for sale. One is 7" and threaded on the muzzle and the other is 7 3/4" and ported at the muzzle. Should these listed be on the NFA site or Accessories site?
    Thanks.
    i found the post ref stingers.mods shortened the sale because of length which caused it to be dropped back in archives for the original date of entry.
    Hi, I submitted a wts thread in the nfa forum instead of accessories. Can you please assist to delete it? I will post it in the correct forum shortly. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Hello, I made a deal on the parts for sale board. I sent funds and, I never got my products. I have pm ed the guy mutable times with, no reply. This was in May.
    I hope the seller is ok. I just wanted to give you a heads up. and, advice.
    Could we please reopen my thread in the NFA trading post? I had a max11 upper and stock for sale that the buyer backed out on. I would start another thread on it, but it might be look suspicious to to people (I have a good track record) and I dont have access to a camera to post pics again.

Thanks, Josh
    Sir, I am writing this to inform you that another user
    Dprice3844444 has posted a link to an item that undermines
    my ad "wts:IMI 45acp mags. I would appreciate your help in this matter. I have been a member of this forum for a long time and have a 100% rating in my sales.
    Thanks in advance, Joe
    Hello!

Been offline for a while handling some stuff. I don't know the threads. The corase threads/adapter is for a Mac. Not sure of the fine ones.

Mike
    Hello!

Been offline for a while handling some stuff. I don't know the threads. The corase threads/adapter is for a Mac. Not sure of the fine ones.

Mike
    Hey Mike, I'm not doing the UZI after all, are the threads on the bbl 1x2x28 ? I'm going to sell it off since I won't be using it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter