IMI .22 mags identification?

ole442

Banned
Way freakin' too close to the city....especially n
These look like the Action Arms mags to me....not the correct mags for the IMI kit. These have the plastic bodies and the IMI's are metal. You should be able to find more info in the UZI Library. The auction looks like the kit that a member was posting on here in the last couple weeks. You could find that in a search too.

gutshot

UZI Talk Life Member
Sorry guys but I beg to differ. I have that exact conversion in my Vector Mini Uzi and it runs fine with those mags. May not be typical but it works for me.
As with all 22 conversions it is ammo sensitive.

tacdrivrnc

there are apparently 2 types of those plastic AA mags...I'm not sure what the difference is but I do know that 1 type WON'T work in the IMI kits.

pmf

I have a couple of the 20-round plastic mags if anyone's nterested. They don't work in the kit I have.

heimue

If somebody has some .22 IMI SA mags laying around, please let me know. I bought the IMI kit w/o the mags.
Besides that, I'm curious about your experiences with Blackdog .22 mags and IMI kits...?

Dieter

Last edited:

tacdrivrnc

Blackdog mags for the FA kits DON'T work with IMI semi kits

NavyEngineer

UZI Talk Supporter
I have an IMI kit, with the plastic Action Arms magazines. It works well in my Model B with Federal Bulk Pack ammo.

rec_shooter

UZI Talk Supporter
heimue said:
If somebody has some .22 IMI SA mags laying around, please let me know. I bought the IMI kit w/o the mags.
Besides that, I'm curious about your experiences with Blackdog .22 mags and IMI kits...?

Dieter

I am thinking about putting an IMI SA kit on GB.

gpgofast

heimue said:

Dieter

I emailed you. I have several...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter