Is this the real value of a bolt?

P39airacobra

How much interest is there in these bolts? I know a shop with a cnc it is kind of expensive for the setup. Would need to sell around 50 to make it worth even doing. They would be in the 300ish range.

I am new to this forum. But I have been watching it for a while. I would be interested in one of these bolts.

anm2_man

UZI Talk Supporter
I need anyone in the Prescott AZ area that can meet up to test out the proto type in there gun. It is JPZEB's design and we know it works in at least 2 mk760 guns.

I missed this post ! Am I reading it correctly that you have a prototype done ? I have a original Smith & have a buddy that has one also in Phoenix. Of course I don't want to blowup my $7k gun, So can U send me a pics/video of it working ? before I make a road trip ?

venom06

I wish you were closer I would let you use my Smith 76 for test fit.

cal50

If its NOT shill bidding someone has more money than brains IMHO.

supermario

Just an fyi guys, imma post an MK 760 semi bolt for sale in a few mins. Pm me if interested. I dont mean to make it for sale
on this thread but I figure since were on the subject, Id give you guys first dibs.

komodoj

UZI Talk Life Member
Has anyone contacted Jason at Indianapolisordanance. He makes one off parts all the time and is very reputable!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter