Kac556k vs snowman

komodoj

UZI Talk Life Member
MIssed it all

Good video, you missed a lot though. Hold it down.:)

Your right. Doesn’t look like Dave hit the snowman at. Maybe he’s shooting blanks??

11167784-_A633-4_E1_D-81_BE-_A83_DD9_B1_E16_D.jpg

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
come over and teach me how to control this gun?.....its not easy

let me choose my enemies gun and id hand him my ruger.....beautiful gun, functions 110%....but very hard to control.......whole family spent the day missing

i feel bad for those french police that have these things.....might as well keep it in semi auto

i hit at least 20 out of the 30 on that snowman.......his head/torso are gone

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
I've got two full auto Ruger's; I will admit they could use a brake / flash hider combo. The flash hider is great for its intended purpose, but does nothing for its full auto climb. lean into it.

Again, Great video.

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
Not bad at all.
Get a break for it, it will make it a different gun.
I must admit I still have the factory flash hider on mine. I shot one with a break it, it was like a new gun. But the thread pattern is a problem; for most breaks.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
im not sure if im hitting anything doing bursts with the ruger FA...i listen close and i think i hear a few hits......id like to think im hitting on the first round and just cant hear it because of the 2nd/3rd round going off....but im not sure

i could post video's of my wife/kids shooting it, but its even more depressing.....we all enjoyed the gun in the end...but the snowman was my highlight moment....something a deplorable dad would do after his daughters just finished it

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
I don't think the folding stocks help with recoil control either. But they look great and are useful for what Ruger designed them for.

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
Get a .22lr kit for it. The muzzle rise goes away with them:roflmao:roflmao: . Seriously though, they are a ton of fun.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
they shot mostly from the hip and did wide sweeping motions........notice how 30 rounds is about 3-5 seconds worth of snowman damage....i know the A-team had semi's and fake sound effects...but they must have had 100 round drums

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter