M10 bracket 4 FAL stock

mflinn

Hi,
Anyone know where I can get a M10 adapter to fit an FAL stock to the gun. AutoWerkes shows a picture of one, but can't get any response from that company.

I have an adapter for AR stock, but it sits to high for my new Stoney Creek upper. The FAL stock looks to be just what I need.....

Or does anyone have one for sale???????

Thanks for any help you might give.

ranger55

I thought the AutoWerkes where (past tense, he's out of buisness) for the H&K stock.
I have never seen one for sale for the FAL stock, I made one for mine using a wood LIAI stock.I think they work well on an M10.

mflinn

ranger55,
Looking at the pic I'm sure it's a FAL. I downloaded the pic and compared it to the FAL and it's the same. Thanks for the response, I will look at the HK stock too. How did you build the adapter?

Thanks

ranger55

You may well be correct, the ones I saw the last time he was at Knob Creek where plastic H&K stocks. Like most of his work it was very well made and looked good.
As far as building mine it was just home shop fabed.
I cut two rails to lock into the stock slots, shaped a plate to match the conture of the front of the stock and welded the rails to the plate, drilled and taped the plate for a piece of all thread rod the runs thru the stock put a nut and washer on the back of the all thread to hold it together.
I used a mini mill to cut the slotted rails and a 110 volt mig welder to weld it together. Everthing else was jut grinding, drilling and beltsanding.

Attachments

• uzitalk post4.jepg.jpg
    uzitalk post4.jepg.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 263

mflinn

Looks Good!

Hey thanks for the trouble you went thru to show me your custom stock mount. It looks great. Guess I'm going to have to try it too, at least to get what I want.

Best,
Mark

cajun

Stock Adapter

You can also make an Adapter much like the way the Fiberglass stocks fit the MAC receiver, around the sides and bottom, and are held in place with a bolt/nut, and fab the other side to fit the FAL stock. A mig welder makes fabrication of the Adapter easy, but a stick welder will get the job done too. The FAL stock definitely works a lot better, iron sights or optics.

cajun

Stock Adapter

You can also make an Adapter much like the way the Fiberglass stocks fit the MAC receiver, around the sides and bottom, and are held in place with a bolt/nut, and fab the other side to fit the FAL stock. A mig welder makes fabrication of the Adapter easy, but a stick welder will get the job done too. The FAL stock definitely works a lot better, iron sights or optics.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter