M11/15 Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, Lage is not an FFL. Please, ridicule me to the end of time if I'm wrong. If you need help from a 02/07 let me know. I have a few flats hanging around for test guns. Best of luck!

Last edited:

cockednlocked45

UZI Talk Supporter
I cannot wait for this to happen. I will have to get back to my 1050 and start cranking ammo out again. I haven't been this excited about something in a while.

medphys

UZI Talk Life Member
I'd like to say that got to hold it today and it's awesome!

I'd like to say that, but it isn't true.

grezy

UZI Talk Supporter
Thanks Richard for the clarification ,one can dream though ,I hope you do consider the M11a1 I would pay cash upfront to be on that waiting list

ccosby

I'm one of those poor M10/9 guys sitting here waiting for this project to work, hoping there will be one made for my poor, lonely, and under privileged MAC. Not that I want to bullet hose 5.56 all day long, but to be able to have a 16" barrel with standard AR rail, bipod mounted, and 100 rd Beta drum.......I'm getting all warm and fuzzy.....and that same concept but with a belt.................

I'd be happy with one of his 22 uppers for my m10/45. This would be a close second. I bought the gun because I could get one of his standard uppers to make it more usable.

If anybody wants one for there m10, why didn't you buy when AA was making them. I ended up selling mine but it ran fine and was the only option for some.

I wanted to after getting my gun but they stopped before I personally could.

IndustrialRescue

If I remember correctly, Lage is not an FFL. Please, ridicule me to the end of time if I'm wrong. If you need help from a 02/07 let me know. I have a few flats hanging around for test guns. Best of luck!

Pretty sure you have to have an FFL before you can become an SOT and manufacturer...

Vector 9mm

I didn't buy an AA upper as I didn't have an M10 until last/this year. Honestly always looked down on them until now as I see the fun that one can have with them. If the prototype is allowed to be made and manufactured, then I could always follow the design process and build my own for my M10/9. Thinking on it, the 100 rd Beta mag idea sounds better than the belt fed due to the fact that I wouldn't have to chase links, load links, buy links....yes I'm being lazy LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter