M11 Folding Stock - advice/recommendations sought

bruh44

I like the VZ stock idea, something a little different and looks pretty functional too. Does it clear the ejection enough to allow for firing with it folded? I feel that the aesthetic would match the mac family pretty well.

It does, you can fire opened or closed with no issues. Sight alignment and LOP are good too. It’s the stock I use most often. I also have a Lage collapsing stock and a AK stock made to lock onto an M11. For LOP and sight alignment, the AK stock is by far the best. But it’s large and doesn’t fold.

rockman96

My experience...
The VZ58 stock works decent... Folded it isn't exactly comfortable to shoot, in that the butt (folded) covers part of the trigger guard so that your trigger hand/finger will feel cramped. Also not an ideal offset from the shoulder to line-of-sight. But it works, The Uzi stock works a lot better for sighting, but it moves the obstruction to your thumb joint/back of hand in the folded position.

bruh44

If you get the Lage mounting plate and the VZ stock, you can get it to line up with the sights properly. I have seen one that was welded that did not line up great. Mine does.

smec_289

UZI Talk Supporter
went with zhukov stock then as I found one at the local gun show for $15 looked new and couldn't pass that up

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter