Mac 11/12/.380 zytel mag!

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
This weekend at the gun show I also picked up a M-11/12/.380 mag in Zytel (never seen one before, but believe it was made for the M-12 weapons.

It holds 10 rounds and has a flat bottom like a metal original M11/.380, and it fits in to my RPB M11/.380 A1 Pre-dated serial number Open Bolt weapon.

I have the small mag well weapon and it fits in the weapon fine, but I did not try firing with that mag, because I don't use Zytel mags in any of my weapons.

What's the down low on it, and what is it worth? I will sell it!

Thanks,

Adolf

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I could be one of the mags Leinad supplies with their guns. I think usmachinegun.com has them.
http://usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=MD-0142

380%20mag%20003.jpg

USMG

we still have a few of those small OEM .380 mags from a box I bought years ago. Though they are a cool item to have for your .380.

WWW.USMACHINEGUN.COM
Twitter: Usmachinegun.com@USMACHINEGUN
Instagram-USMACHINEGUNDOTCOM
FFL/SOT

Adolf

UZI Talk Life Member
USMG,

Thanks for the info, I never had seen one before until I picked it up at the show. I have 3 original short metal magazines with the SIONICS/Cobray logo on them for my RPB m-11/.380. Even when I had my M-11/nine, I got rid of all of the Zytel magazines except the shorty and replaced with the PAM mags. I never used the shorty M-11/nine mag, but thought that someone might want it if I were to sell the weapon.

It does just barely sticks (almost flush) out of the mag well, unlike the metal ones that stick out about 3/4 of an inch.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter