Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

cjsoccer3

I haven’t seen any YouTube video postings yet of one, so I assume they arnt out there yet. Obviously eager and don’t want to want to bother the shop.

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
We are waiting for the first batch of MAX-10/15’s to come back from Anodize. We should start assembling them in a week or two.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I hope there is another week before the release of the Max-11A1/15. I still have a few more visits to the plasma center to pay for it. ;)

Last edited:

Deerhurst

I hope there is another week before the release of the Max-11A1/15. I still have a few more visits to give plasma to pay for it. ;)

I always tell my buddies to sell a kidney. I'm not sure it even has to be yours! :wiggle

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I've been doing it wrong. :)

images

Roaster72

UZI Talk Supporter
I hope there is another week before the release of the Max-11A1/15. I still have a few more visits to the plasma center to pay for it. ;)

At least you are only giving plasma for yours. JK, I've had money set aside for this since I went on the list on 10/8/18.

I value your opinion Strobo, are you going IRM or ARM?

On a side note I actually gave plasma for money regularly when I was in graduate school. It was nice having some beer money.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
On a side note I actually gave plasma for money regularly when I was in graduate school. It was nice having some beer money.

..and it was easier to get tipsy with less plasma.

I'm going IRM

Roaster72

UZI Talk Supporter
I'm going IRM

I think that's the way I'm going as well. I like to picture myself doing all sorts of caliber conversions but I know it won't happen. Hell I don't think the gen 1 Max11A1/9 upper has been off the M11A1 other than for cleaning since I received it direct from Lage. Full auto 556 fills a gap in my guns and the Max11A/15 upper will go on and probably remain on until my death.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Speaking of caliber conversions, did we find out which barrel swap adapter was best? DOLOs, LEO or Cry Havoc

Deerhurst

Speaking of caliber conversions, did we find out which barrel swap adapter was best? DOLOs, LEO or Cry Havoc

A buddy of mine had a Dolos system on an AR pistol. He liked it but it basically wore out on it. Wasn't real good for high use for him.

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
Little birdie told me that the first batch is about ready to be shipped.

rparsons3

UZI Talk Life Member
I got my email today today that mine is ready. went to website to pay and could only find internal recoil mechanism but I want the one for AR buffers and AR stock. It is made for buffer type recoil system right? I'm probably missing something with my old brain.

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
I got my email today today that mine is ready. went to website to pay and could only find internal recoil mechanism but I want the one for AR buffers and AR stock. It is made for buffer type recoil system right? I'm probably missing something with my old brain.

IRM only for the m10 I was told.

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
We are not offering an ARRM version of the MAX-10/15 or MAX-11A1/15. There is just too little demand for it. When the parts are used up for the ARRM version of the MAX-11/15, that version will be discontinued. We rarely sell the ARRM version.

LawBob

We are not offering an ARRM version of the MAX-10/15 or MAX-11A1/15. There is just too little demand for it. When the parts are used up for the ARRM version of the MAX-11/15, that version will be discontinued. We rarely sell the ARRM version.

When is the 22 conversion available

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter