MAX-31C

smec_289

UZI Talk Supporter

smec_289

UZI Talk Supporter
Personally I think I am more interested in the MAX-10/31k (also going into production) as that should be a really compact package.

smec_289

UZI Talk Supporter
I actually kind of like the raw silver, just curious if anyone has bead blasted one of their uppers and left it "in the white". Could be a nice look.

Galil#1

Don't worry it will be yet another smash hit for Mr. Lage and for the MAC community!

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
I’ve wanted one of these for years. I’m one of the first on the list. I’ve been buying drums the last few months knowing these were FINALLY in the works.

Kimber1911

Have been on the list for the MAX-31C since last year sometime.
Talked to Jackie earlier this week and it sounds like it will be in production soon.
Anxious to get it but not overly so as I have slowed down to conserve ammo inventory.
With NFA items I have learned two things.
1. Learn to wait.
2. Get it while you can.

Kimber1911

Looks like a Gemtech GM-9 or GM-45 silencer attached to the MAX-31C in the photo.
What would you considered to be the ideal silencer for the MAX-31C?

I am thinking a SilencerCo Omega 45K.

Last edited:

JCcypress

What's the over/under on these being approved BATFE Firearms and Technology Division. Seems like they are poopooing every new design that is submitted to them.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Don't think he needs to submit it as the function is identical to a longer version already approved. Just a shorter barrel and lighter bolt.

Deerhurst

What's the over/under on these being approved BATFE Firearms and Technology Division. Seems like they are poopooing every new design that is submitted to them.

Like everything ATF (or gov for that matter) it's a shit show. Now they want to appoint a murderer and anti gunner to run that nut house.

Don't think he needs to submit it as the function is identical to a longer version already approved. Just a shorter barrel and lighter bolt.

That's not always what happens. I believe they want any design change to be resubmitted. Look at the Tenko, it went from plastic to aluminum and was resubmitted to follow the law.

JCcypress

That was my hope, also - I'm just going off what's on the Lage website, "Regarding the status of the MAX-10/15 and MAX-11A1/15 upper receivers we submitted to BATFE Firearms and Technology Division, we still have not received a determination letter from BATFE. We will not go into production until we hear back...."

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
That was my hope, also - I'm just going off what's on the Lage website, "Regarding the status of the MAX-10/15 and MAX-11A1/15 upper receivers we submitted to BATFE Firearms and Technology Division, we still have not received a determination letter from BATFE. We will not go into production until we hear back...."

Ya those are different uppers being sold for the first time on those receivers. This was covered in a thread before I believe.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter