McKay receiver / bolt / and customer service review

acpat

I ordered the receiver after having my FFL holder send in his FFL. I called them up and was told I could do it online just as easy as they could :( they pretty much had a we don't care attitude about the sale. Receiver was all within spec and shipped timely. Bolt came in bags with nothing assembled. no instructions nothing. I assembled it and found the blocking spring missing. emailed them and left them a message and never got a response. Nice parts that fit well and UZI runs flawless so far 200 rounds but I did not care for the we could care less attitude. I will make my own bolt next time and reweld a receiver. This is just my .02 after dealing with them. nice parts horrible customer service

MrM4

FFL 07/02, UZI Talk Life Member,
The last time I ordered a Uzi receiver from them I got the same response basically if you want to give us money we will take it but we really don't care either way. And don't waste our time with any kind of questions everything you deserve to know is on the website.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter