Mini UZI

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
I have the article as well. I emailed Dave about scanning it and submitting it and he told me it would be most appreciated. Then Covid hit and everything went crazy. Not sure who is in charge of such things now that we have new owners? But I'd love to see the article in the library. Let us know if you proceed?

I still maintain the reference library, so if anyone has material to add, you can PM me. I see now that the link on that issue is incorrect. I'll fix it.

MDG

UZI Talk Life Member
I thought J & G was out of business. Can someone confirm they are still alive and well?

Last edited:

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
I still maintain the reference library, so if anyone has material to add, you can PM me. I see now that the link on that issue is incorrect. I'll fix it.

I see that the link is still pointing to an incorrect article.
I scanned my copy and am going to attempt to send the pdf to Dave.
Bill told me he sent the gun in the hopes that it would generate some sales. It didn't really. There was just not much interest in such guns in 1989. It wasn't cheap either. He had arranged a big buy of both Full and Minis with a friend at Action Arms. There were some problems completing the deal. It didn't help that he had registered around 100 sears, and he ended up having to destroy over 50 0f them. The story of how he fought ATF and got the 50 or so sears grandfathered, was pretty interesting. Them was the days!

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
I noticed that the Library still doesn't have a corrected link to the Fleming Mini Uzi.
I know Dave plans to scan and upload his copy but until then here is a link to my scanned copy. Hopefully Dave won't mind my posting this for now?
As an aside, Bill and I had fun reading this article together about a year ago. He had his own copy since SWAT had sent him a stack when it came out, but it was "buried somewhere" and he hadn't seen it in 25+ years.
Miss you Wild Bill! R.I.P.

https://bit.ly/jack-fleming-oct89

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter